Update Package Contents
Enterprise Architect enables you to synchronize a directory tree. Follow the steps below:
- In the Project Browser, right-click on the root package of the tree to synchronize. The context menu displays.
- Select the Code Engineering | Synchronize Package With Code menu option. The Synchronize Package Contents dialog displays.
- In the Update Type panel, select the radio button to Forward Engineer or Reverse Engineer the package Classes.
- To include child packages in the synchronization, select the Include child packages in generation checkbox.
- Click on the OK button to start.
Enterprise Architect uses the directory names specified when the project source was first imported/generated and updates either the model or the source code depending on the option chosen.