View the Call Stack
Debugging Actions - View the Call Stack
The Call Stack window shows all currently running threads. A Stack trace is displayed whenever a thread is suspended, through one of the step actions or through encountering a breakpoint.
- A green or yellow arrow highlights the current stack frame
- A blue arrow indicates a thread that is running
- A red arrow indicates a thread for which a stack trace history is being recorded
- Double-clicking a frame takes you to that line of code in the Source Code Editor; local variables are also refreshed for the selected frame.
- Save Stack to file
- Generate Sequence diagram from Stack
- Copy Stack to recording history
- Toggle Stack View
- Stop recording