Import Responsibility or Constraint as Test
In the same way as you can import a scenario from an element as a test, you can also import an internal requirement (responsibility) or internal constraint as a test.
To import a requirement or constraint as a test, follow the steps below:
- Open a diagram or the Project Browser and select the element into which to import the responsibility or constraint.
- Open either:
- The Testing window and the tab into which to import the test, or
- The Testing folder of the Element Browser window.
- Right-click on the list of tests to display the context menu (if in the Element Browser, click on a test of the appropriate type).
- Click on the appropriate option, either:
- Import element constraint(s) or
- Import element requirement(s).
The Import Constraint or Import Requirements dialog displays (the two dialogs are identical):
The dialog lists all of the internal requirements or constraints in the selected element.
- Select one or more of the items to import as tests, and click on the OK button. Each item is added to the list of tests in the Testing window, as a standard, 'Not Run' test.
- Edit the items to complete their definition as tests.