Select a Different Language
Enterprise Architect is supplied with two dictionaries, for US English and British English. Additional dictionaries are available as a set, for download from the registered area of the Sparx Systems website. Once you have downloaded and installed the language pack of dictionaries, you can select another language in which to perform the spell check.
To download the additional language dictionary pack:
- Access this registered user page on the Sparx Systems web site.
- At the end of the page, download the (EADict.zip) file from the Enterprise Architect Dictionary section.
- Unzip the file into the Enterprise Architect install directory (C:\Program Files\Sparx Systems\EA).
This makes the non-English spelling dictionaries available to the Enterprise Architect spell checker.
To select another language for the spell checker in Enterprise Architect, follow the steps below:
- Select the Tools | Spelling Language menu option. The Spell Check Language dialog displays.
- Click on the radio button for the required language dictionary to use.
- Click on the OK button. The selected language remains the current language until changed.