Win32 UI Technology
The MDG Win32 UI Technology enables you to design user interface screens that render as Win32® user interface elements.
- Create and maintain User Interface diagrams in the Win32® User Interface formats
Access: The Win32 UI facilities are provided in the form of:
- A Win32 User Interface diagram type, accessed through the New Diagram dialog
- Win32® User Interface pages in the Toolbox
- Win32 User Interface element and relationship entries in the Toolbox Shortcut menu and Quick Linker
Win32 User Interface Toolbox Pages:
You can access the Win32 User Interface Toolbox pages through the View | Toolbox: More tools... User Interface - Win32 option.
You can also set Win32® User Interface Modeling as the active default technology to access the Toolbox pages directly.
Disable Win32 User Interface Technology:
If you prefer not to use the Win32® UI Technology in Enterprise Architect, you can disable it (and subsequently re-enable it) using the MDG Technologies dialog (Settings | MDG Technologies).
- The MDG Win32® User Interface Technology is available in the Enterprise Architect Professional, Corporate and Suite editions