MSDE Server Repository
Before creating an MSDE data repository, you must have MSDE Server and MDAC 2.6 or higher installed. Creating an MSDE Server database is beyond the scope of this User Guide - refer to your MSDE Server documentation for assistance.
Having created your MSDE Server database, use the SQL script provided by Sparx Systems to create the required table definitions for Enterprise Architect. You can obtain the scripts from the Sparx Systems website, on the:
- Registered Corporate edition Resources page (Registered users)
- Corporate edition Resources page (Trial users)
- Create the MSDE Server repository in the same way as a SQL Server repository
- This feature is available in the Corporate, Business and Software Engineering, System Engineering and Ultimate editions
- Ensure that the collation is set to the alphabet you use, such as Latin or Cyrillic