Local Paths Dialog
The Local Paths dialog enables you to set up local paths for a single user on a particular machine. For a description of what Local Paths are used for, see the Local Paths topic.
Access: Settings | Local Directories and Paths
The Local Paths dialog enables you to define:
- Path - the local directory in the file system (for example, d:\java\source)
- ID - the shared ID that is substituted for the Local Path (for example, JAVA_SRC)
- Type - the language type (for example, Java)
- Apply Path - select a path and click on this button to update any existing paths in the model (with full path names) to the shared relative path name (for example:
d:\java\source\main.java might become %JAVA_SRC%\main.java)
- Expand Path - the opposite of Apply Path; this enables you to remove a relative path and substitute the full path name
Using the two options you can update and change existing paths
- You can also set up a hyperlink on a diagram to access the Local Paths dialog, to switch, update or expand your current Local Path
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2011 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.