Enterprise Architect supports integration with unit testing tools in order to make it easier to develop good quality software.
- You download and install the NUnit and JUnit applications (JUnit - http://www.junit.org/ NUnit - http://www.nunit.org/index.php?p=home) - Enterprise Architect does not include these applications in the installer
- Enterprise Architect helps you to create test Class stubs with the JUnit and NUnit transformations
- You define your test code within the Class stubs
- You set up and run a test script against any package
- All test results are automatically recorded inside Enterprise Architect
- JUnit Transformation
- NUnit Transformation
- Set Up Unit Testing
- Add Testing Command
- Run Unit Tests
- Record Test Result
Learning Center topics:
- (Alt+F1) | Execution Analysis | xUnit Tests
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2011 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.