Projects and Teams
Enterprise Architect helps you to create projects for development under a range of work conditions, from single user/local access through to multiple-role teams working in a distributed environment.
You both protect and manage the model data itself, and communicate information on the data in the form of documentation and reports, using facilities such as:
- Creating the project in a local, file-based repository (a Microsoft JET database)
- Creating the project in one of a range of DBMS repositories (Corporate and extended editions
- Tools for enabling team development in the project
- Tools for managing changes
- Tools for managing project activities
- Maintaining the integrity of the project
- Sharing the reference data used across the project, and between models and projects
- Enabling each user to configure how project tools display and behave on their workstation.
You can also have recorded discussion and communication of decisions using the Team Review.
Generating Model Documentation
You can generate documentation from the components of your model, in RTF or HTML format. You can also generate a range of RTF reports on your model.
For more information, see the Report Generation topic.