Author Topic: Can't generate any RTF documents!  (Read 420 times)

Abdalrahman Shatou

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Can't generate any RTF documents!
« on: March 02, 2013, 05:16:15 am »
I am using EA Desktop, Version 10. I can't find any way to generate the RTF of a diagram. There is no Project | Documentation as Help states. Nor there are anything in the documentation section inside Project Browser (just an empty menu!).

I need to do that urgently, and I didn't expect that from EA!

skiwi

• EA Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: Can't generate any RTF documents!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 07:35:15 am »
Diagrams can be saved as an image file, or copied to the clipboard (from the Diagram menu), or printed (from the project browser).
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:29:49 am by skiwi »
Orthogonality rules
Using EA12.1 (1229) on Windows 10 Enterprise/64 bit. Repositories in SQLServer2014 R2 & Access2003/JET4.0

RoyC

• EA Administrator
  • EA Practitioner
  • Read The Help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 09:39:39 am »
It sounds as if you have a narrow command set loaded.

Select the View | Workspaces and Commands menu option, click on the Commands tab, make sure that Complete is selected in the Command Sets panel. All the check boxes in the Clear check boxes... panel should be selected, including Documentation. If you don't want to use a particular area of functionality, clear the checkbox against that area. The menu options for that area will not now be listed.
Best Regards, Roy

Abdalrahman Shatou

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 02:41:40 pm »
It sounds as if you have a narrow command set loaded.

Select the View | Workspaces and Commands menu option, click on the Commands tab, make sure that Complete is selected in the Command Sets panel. All the check boxes in the Clear check boxes... panel should be selected, including Documentation. If you don't want to use a particular area of functionality, clear the checkbox against that area. The menu options for that area will not now be listed.

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks  :)