Author Topic: Enforcing method names/ automatic add  (Read 932 times)

Dawid Weiss

Enforcing method names/ automatic add
« on: December 10, 2001, 08:02:57 am »
Hi,

First of all I'd like to say that EA has perhaps the best GUI for modelling I've seen so far (and I have seen a number of them). However, while testing the unregistered version I came across an important question: to what point is the modelling automated? I mean: as a system designer I would like to have a method call from sequence diagram automatically added to the corresponding object, and vice versa - I would love to simply choose an existing method instead of typing it again. As the latter seems to be available, I couldn't figure out how to solve the former.

Please explain what level of automation is available in EA as, at least to me, it constitutes an important factor of tool's friendliness.

Dawid

sparks

• EA Administrator
  • EA User
    • View Profile
Re: Enforcing method names/ automatic add
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2001, 04:23:48 am »
Hello,

Thanks for your positive comments about EA.  As for the level of automation in EA, this is a feature we are yet to development, apart from what you have already pointed out.  We take your point and we can see the benefits and we will see what can be added in future releases.  Thanks for the feedback.

Paul Mathers