Author Topic: Page Setup Not Working/Use Case Scenarios Deleted  (Read 1905 times)

chana

• EA Novice
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
    • View Profile
Page Setup Not Working/Use Case Scenarios Deleted
« on: January 09, 2002, 04:18:15 am »
Well, I upgraded to the latest build yesterday. The Page Setup button still does not work - regardless of where I click on it - menu, diagram, etc.

Also, all of my use case scenario text was deleted on the upgrade when the project was imported into 3.10. So, now it all has to be re-entered again.

Also, I notice that on code generation that classes designated as interfaces do not generate "interface" code...they are still generated as classes?

Any help at all would be appreciated...

Chana

gsparks

• EA User
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
    • View Profile
Re: Page Setup Not Working/Use Case Scenarios Dele
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2002, 06:01:41 pm »
Hi Chana,

1. Im not sure hat is happening with the page setup - I have tested this on quite a few differnt machine/OS combinations without problem ... I will try an look a bit deeper - but if anyone else has had a similar problem, could they email us with OS/Machine/Printer details.

2. Can you send us original model (zipped) you upgraded to version 3.10 (the backup created before the update) so we can update it here and check the model consistency. I have not come across this problem before and want to be absolutely certain there is no problem with the update process.

3. Which code generation language are you experiencing problems with?

Geoff Sparks