Author Topic: Enable Connector line jumps in Enterprise Architect 12  (Read 472 times)

yukuang

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Enable Connector line jumps in Enterprise Architect 12
« on: March 09, 2017, 09:59:44 pm »
Hello, I want to change connector styles that enable/disable connector line jumps. And this article http://www.sparxsystems.com/enterprise_architect_user_guide/10/projects_and_teams/diagramsettings.html
shows me the option in the newest version of Enterprise Architect ( maybe version 13).
However, my version is Enterprise Architect 12, and I can't find the option to enable/disable connector line jumps. Anybody can help me ?
Thanks a lot.

peterc

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Enable Connector line jumps in Enterprise Architect 12
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:11:16 pm »
It's the same in both EA12 and 13. Ctrl-F9 or (in EA12) Tools - Options from the menu. Select Diagram and in the General box tick "Enable Connector line jumps".
However, not all connectors seem to have semi-circles when they cross! Some types do and others don't on the diagram I have open.

yukuang

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 10:35:38 pm »
It works . haha.. Thank you.

Simon M

• EA Administrator
  • EA Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 03:12:05 pm »
By the way, the referenced "article" is from the Enterprise Architect 10.0 help.
Simon

support@sparxsystems.com

Glassboy

• EA User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 01:48:54 pm »
By the way, the referenced "article" is from the Enterprise Architect 10.0 help.

Probably because your website administrator hasn't used robots.txt to stop search engines finding the help for previous versions.