Author Topic: Insert images in Specification Manager and reset the view parameters.  (Read 102 times)

EddyDerick

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Hi,

I am using the "Specifications Manager" function, I have been able to drag and drop pictures into my requirements.
I was looking for a way to add them to the documents I generate playing with the different settings.
Now I do not see the pictures anymore in "Specification Manager", I cannot reset it to the tab view, and I also cannot directly edit the content of the requirment (need to go thru properties).

Any help is welcomed.
Whishing all of you a happy new year.

Regards,

Eddy

wmather

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Insert images in Specification Manager and reset the view parameters.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 12:00:38 pm »
Hi Eddy,

I too had this issue so glad it's not just me. If you get no response maybe we can think about logging a support ticket with EA?

My workaround is to not use EA for document generation. I am a software developer, so have used c# to query the database for my requirements and to export any diagrams. I am now trying to figure out the best LaTex format to generate the PDF documentation or will use Word Automation if I cannot get the exact format I require.

My original issue was here: http://www.sparxsystems.com/forums/smf/index.php/topic,39060.0.html