Author Topic: Schema Composer, XML-RDF  (Read 1299 times)

Wolf123

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Schema Composer, XML-RDF
« on: May 18, 2015, 11:50:47 pm »
Hi my name is Rolf and I'm a student from Germany,

my english is not good, that's why I ask my question in German.

english:
In EA there is the schema composer. Can I use this to create an XML-RDF file? I have created a UML class diagram and I want to create an XML-RDF file. The document should be CIM compliant. I would have to get a unique ID for each class/node. But unfortunaly it does not work yet. I anybody could help that would be a huge help for me.

Deusch:
Im EA gibt es den Schema Composer. Kann man mit diesem aus einem UML-Diagramm eine XML-RDF Datei erstellen? Ich habe dort zwar schon die Klassen eingefügt aber ich bekomme kein gescheites RDF-Format hin. Es soll ein CIM-UML konformes Dokument werden. Das bedeutet jede Klasse / Node müsste eine einzigartige ID erhalten (rdf:id ....) Doch das klappt leider nicht. Wenn mir dabei jmd helfen könnte wäre das eine riesen Hilfe.

Best regards,

Rolf

Dermot

• EA Administrator
  • EA User
    • View Profile
Re: Schema Composer, XML-RDF
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 03:55:51 pm »
Yes you can generate RDFS files from a CIM model using the Schema Composer.
If you are using CIM - it sounds like you need to download the CIM framework from the CIM website first. This can be done using the CIM EA tool (see the Sparx 3rd party web page to download this http://www.sparxsystems.com/products/3rdparty.html).
For the general process drop an email to sparxsupport and I can send you a simple demo model covering the steps post getting access to the CIM framework.

jamejames

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Schema Composer, XML-RDF
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 10:50:58 pm »
Hi,
   After downloading the zip file from CIM EA website that was in the forum, I can't able to extract the .exe file. I am having only the .msi file. Kindly reply to solve this.