Author Topic: Could Sparx Systems be more Agile in their delivery?  (Read 1197 times)

OpenIT Solutions

• EA User
    • View Profile
Could Sparx Systems be more Agile in their delivery?
« on: March 14, 2018, 08:03:31 pm »
Hi,

One for the Sparx moderators - you have release the beta of v14 to get early customer feedback - that's great, hopefully some of the feedback will be taken on board - in order to make Sparx an even better product !

My question here is about WebEA - any chance you can setup a sandbox where we can use and feedback on early beta releases of WebEA ? I'm aware that there are a couple of new features in the upcoming release of WebEA. I'd like to test/view these and feedback. It strikes me that early customer feedback on features on a web platform, such as WebEA, is something Sparx should be driving for... just a thought :-).

Regards,

Jon.

Richard Freggi

• EA User
    • View Profile
Re: Could Sparx Systems be more Agile in their delivery?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 07:28:43 pm »
Seems like Release 14 is late, buggy and nobody really asked for it, so it seems to me like it's as Agile as you can get!!!

..... sorry it's been a long nasty week, I'll see myself out...... 

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 07:42:09 pm »
There was a time when Sparx was agile in the positive sense. But that was 2003 plus a few years later.

q.

Sunshine

• EA User
  • Emoji's make you look younger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 08:34:05 pm »
There was a time when Sparx was agile in the positive sense. But that was 2003 plus a few years later.

q.
I remember those days. A new build every couple of weeks