Value Added Resellers
Business Abstraction is committed to extending Enterprise Architect’s practicality and value to a full range of consulting services and delivering real, tangible benefits and effective model-based practices.
Founded by and employing experienced modelling practitioners, Business Abstraction has significant industry experience and up-to-date Enterprise Architect skills, allowing for a combination of innovation with delivering proven, robust solutions.
|||Implement Enterprise Architect for the needs of a team, a project or an enterprise, establish Version Control and shared repositories.|
|||Deliver and implement formally defined and consistent process and methodology, based on industry best practices and fully integrated with Enterprise Architect.|
|||Customise Enterprise Architect for specific modelling and reporting needs.|
|||Provide modelling mentoring and hands-on assistance on request.|
|||Guide a project through a model-driven process.|
|||Trained and experienced modelling staff.|
|||Deliver superior specifications in a fraction of the time.|
Conduct modelling workshops with Stakeholders, Analysts, Architects and Designers.
|||Deliver highly-customised training.|
Due to participation in SOA-related projects, organisations and initiatives Business Abstraction offers of Platform-Independent SOA services that enable effective initiation of SOA transformation, efficient selection and communication with the vendor, or alternatively make in-house implementation of SOA possible.
CC and C solutions
CC and C solutions (CC&C) is a boutique EA (Enterprise Architecture) consultancy, training and implementation organisation, headquartered in Sydney Australia. Having been a regional partner for The Open Group (www.opengroup.org) for over 5 years, and actively participating in all EA projects globally, CC&C has an ongoing and close relationship with TOGAF® (The Open Group Architecture Framework) with development and implementation internationally for fortune 500 multinational clients to create a strong process based EA foundation, which helps in standardisation, integration and rationalisation of multiple and divergent businesses globally.
- Total Enterprise Architect implementation services using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architecture training courses / implementation workshops/ hand-holding using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Selection of the right architectural methodology and implementation using Linking between vertical industry architecture services ( Health/Telco/Retail etc.) and cross industry architectural frameworks using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Strategic consultation for setting up Enterprise Architecture practice
- Helping organization to create roadmap for adoption of Emerging Technology or business transformation
- Selection of the right architectural methodology and architectural tools
- Specialised cross-industry architecture services
- Selection of Architects / Provision of architectural resources
CC and C Solutions Pty Ltd
L20 Zenith Tower A 821 Pacific Highway Chatswood NSW 2067 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9410 9855
Fax: +61 2 9487 4227
Geoplex is a professional services company specialising in enterprise geospatial and data management solutions. Geoplex has an experienced team of industry leading GIS software developers, designers and consultants who use innovative approaches to delivering mapping applications for desktops, tablets and smart phones. Working with the latest ESRI, Microsoft, open-source and design tools, their team build high-performance spatial solutions to solve business problems.
The support for spatial database modelling and documenting in Enterprise Architect, offers a new dimension to delivering advanced GIS.
Geoplex's capabilities around Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect include:
- Spatial database design, modelling and development
- Requirements development, analysis and traceability
- Systems integration planning and modelling
- Training in the use of Sparx Systems software to support the construction of spatial databases
Geoplex professional coverage of capabilities includes:
- Geographic Information Systems(GIS)
- Business Analysis
- System Development: Requirements Analysis, System and User Experience Design, Software and Database Design, Coding and Testing, System Engineering Infrastructure
- Technical and Project Advisory
- Project Management: Data Management Solutions, System and Database Tuning, Strategy and Roadmap Development
Trac-Car aims to deploy distributed telemetry technologies by building technology models to supply a governance framework. This framework enables definition and knowledge management of business and technology services, based on standard technologies.
Trac-Car can provide technology deployment models referencing industry standard models such as the Utilities CIM and the Telecommunications eTOM models.
Service delivery is documented as Requirements Models, Business Process Models, Application and Technology Domain Models, Entity and Metadata Models, Component and Deployment Models using Sparx Systemsí Enterprise Architecture modelling technology.
The trans enterprise models provide governance and knowledge management of technology projects.
Metadata databases are provided as Relational Database Management Systems in major database technologies.
Model HTML and RTF documents can be referenced by enterprise content and knowledge management systems.Trac-Car provides models for the following activities:
- Business and technology modelling
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic programme planning exercises, conducted in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Pilot implementation of technology
- Full technology deployment management
UK: +44 208 1339249
Australia: +61 730401637
PO Box 113, Evans Head
NSW, Australia 2473
Country(s) of Operation: UK and Australia
Veritec is an integrated professional services firm offering clients reliable management, technology and people solutions that can be tailored to meet their specific compliance and performance requirements. The company fosters long term working relationships with established and emerging businesses and government departments, helping them perform better by improving their people, processes and technology. To achieve this Veritec draws on extensive skills, knowledge and experience across our consulting, implementation and resourcing capabilities.
- Business Architecture – Build an interactive web based model of your business processes that traces organisation objectives and measures right through to work instructions.
- Information Architecture – Build business information glossaries, system information models, canonical models and traceability through to physical database to bring clarity, understanding and knowledge to the organisation.
- Application and Infrastructure Architecture – Build an AS IS picture of your applications and their relationship to infrastructure using tailored frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman and the Australian Government Architecture Framework.
Veritec can also help organisations with:
- Setup, training and deployment of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Tailoring of Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Tailoring of Software Development Methods
- Customised HTML report generation
- Customised UML profile and MDG technology development
- Ongoing mentoring and advice
Zicomi Systems has been working with Enterprise Architect for 14 years and has trained thousands of students from business and technical disciplines and is a recognised leader in modelling business and software systems.
Consultants at Zicomi Systems are qualified practitioners and will work with you to harness the power of Enterprise Architect to make:
- projects a success
- reduce costs
- mitigate risk
- ensure compliance
Zicomi consultants are able to perform a wide range of tasks including:
- Implementation and repository setup with team collaboration features
- Workshop facilitation for management, stakeholders, architects, analysts, designers
- Reviews, audits, recommendations and compliance
- Agile and formal processes
- Modelling business and software systems
- Languages include: UML, BPMN, SysML, Archimate, GML, ArcGIS
- Business process modelling
- Requirements and use case modelling
- System integration modelling
- Enterprise and solution architecture
- Information and data modelling
- Documentation and publishing
- Programmatic Extensions
Zicomi provides a wide range of training courses including topics such as:
- Fundamentals and advanced
- Business analysis
- Requirements modelling and management
- Information and data modelling
- Geospatial modelling
- Enterprise and solution architecture modelling
- Analysis and design modelling including component and deployment models
- UML, BPMN, SysML, Archimate, TOGAF, GML, ArcGIS
Catch Limited is a Business and ICT Consultancy, whose team of professional consultants focus on delivering both outstanding service and excellent value to clients. A Reseller, Value Added Reseller and Training Partner to Sparx Systems, Catch uses Enterprise Architect as its analysis and architecture tool of choice. Catch has a strong affiliation with both Sparx Systems HQ and Sparx Systems New Zealand, has developed two products which integrate with Enterprise Architect - Screen Architect and Enterprise Tester - and has recently acquired another add-in, Cadeo for EA / QC.
Catch’s approach to the SDLC has been streamlined through the use of an integrated toolset, centred around Enterprise Architect. The prototyping process within the company has been systematised with the release and continued development of Screen Architect, whilst analysis is performed using Enterprise Architect, test management is performed using Enterprise Tester and defect tracking uses Atlassian’s JIRA. Through the company’s strategic partnerships with Sparx Systems and Atlassian, and the development of proprietary tools, Catch provides client organisations with outstanding consulting services and a cost-effective solution in end-to-end lifecycle management.
Services offered by Catch include:
- Consulting Services
- Training & Mentored Training
- Product Sales & Support
For more information please contact:
+64 9 303 2023
See also our Third-Party Plug In listing for Enterprise Tester.
Based in Wellington, Five Rings was established to provide specialized services in business analysis and software development process improvement.
Working with individuals or teams we streamline activities, deliverables, and supporting tools and processes. This has included tailoring Business Analysis processes and deliverables to specific project or organizational needs with core goals of ensuring quality, enhancing communication and understanding of software requirements, whilst leveraging a number of techniques to accelerate requirements delivery.
Our services include:
|||The provision of Business Analysis consultancy services.|
|||Training individuals and teams in business analysis skills, processes and deliverables.|
|||Business Process Modeling (UML or BPMN).|
|||The provision of short term BA resources.|
Five Rings provides a range of services to support the implementation and use of Enterprise Architect including:
|||Installation, implementation and configuration services|
|||An introductory training course for Business Analysts|
|||A transition course to enable a speedy transition to productivity|
Software Development Process Improvement projects have involved tailoring and implementing contemporary software development methodologies. These implementations range from "lite" Agile projects through to tailored instances of the Rational Unified Process for larger, more formal projects.