Sparx Systems Newsletter – May 2010
Enterprise Architect 8 - Now Available for Download
Delivering on the Promise of Model-Driven Development
Sparx Systems is proud to announce the official release of Enterprise Architect 8, a major upgrade that sees hundreds of enhancements, new features and new tools all designed to make your work easier. Whether you work as a business analyst, developer, architect, tester, project manager, or in any related role - this version of Enterprise Architect has something to offer you.
- For Teams - Enhanced, high performance project access - from simple file based models to large, distributed repositories involving large teams.
- For Modelers - Expanded, easy to use standards compliant modeling capability covering a wide range of modeling domains and the all new Structured Use Case Scenario editor.
- For Developers - New code editing tools, debuggers, profilers, model-driven intelligent auto complete. Updated execution analyzers and new productivity tools.
- For Testers, Q.A and Support staff - New tools to stay involved and tightly integrated from the analysis and design, through development and deployment phases.
- For Everyone! - A faster, more productive and highly configurable workspace - capable of rapidly adapting to the changing needs of modelers, architects, developers and other team members.
- Plus many more great changes and new features that deliver on the promise of Model-Driven Development!
Want to find out how Enterprise Architect 8 redefines the power, value and capability of Sparx Systems' flagship modeling tool?
Download the new release today and see for yourself.Registered Users: www.sparxsystems.com/registered
Trial Users: www.sparxsystems.com/ea8 www.sparxsystems.com/partners
Product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.