|All Third Party Extensions||Description|
|AMUSE||AMUSE can validate your Enterprise Architect UML Model to correct errors or application logic and reuse source code.|
|ARCSeeker||ARCSeeker supports the reuse of Software Assets, particularly those created using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.|
|BigLever||Enterprise Architect/Gears Bridge™ integrates model driven engineering and product line engineering technologies – enabling Enterprise Architect models to be used as configurable shared assets across products in a product line portfolio.|
|BPMN 2.0 Validation||Cephas Consulting offers a free BPMN 2.0 Validation extension to Enterprise Architect version 9.0 or later!|
|Cadeo for EA/QC||Cadeo for EA / QC enables companies to synchronise information between Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect and Hewlett Packard's Quality Center, providing a bidirectional integration solution for managing requirements, tests and traceability.|
|CIM EA||CIM EA can create and edit CIM Profiles as standard UML models, as well as generate CIM-based artifacts.|
|Circa||Circa offers a complete visual solution for planning, estimating and controlling your software projects.|
|DBMode||DBMode provides efficient and intuitive database modeling, validation and documentation capabilities for Enterprise Architect.|
|(EA)²||(EA)² extends and hones Enterprise Architect for modeling Enterprise Architecture.|
|EA Connector for JIRA||EA Connector for JIRA ™ enhances the capabilities of Enterprise Architect by providing a full life cycle to all kinds of elements.|
|EA Connector for Polarion||EA Connector for Polarion Requirements encourages team collaboration allowing users to share features of Requirements designed in Enterprise Architect.|
|EA Connector for Redmine||EA Connector for Redmine exchanges model information in Enterprise Architect with ticket information in Redmine, which is a web-based, open source application for project management and issue tracking.|
|EA Connector for Trac||EA Connector for Trac facilitates information exchange between the UML modeling tool Enterprise Architect, and Trac – a web-based, open source tool for software project management and bug tracking.|
|eaDocX||eaDocX© is the Microsoft Word™ document generator Extension for Enterprise Architect.|
|EA Extension for QA||EA Extension for QA helps Quality Assurance departments to minimise the time spent on verification & validation and other QA tasks, and to ensure quality and consistency of models.|
|EA Extension for SAP® Netweaver||Extend Enterprise Architect with a complete set of diagrams to represent elements of SAP®Netweaver.|
|EA extension for Scrum||EA extension for Scrum performs agile requirements management and project management.|
|EA Navigator||EA Navigator is a free, open-source add-in that facilitates quick navigation between different elements in a model.|
|Enterprise Tester||Enterprise Tester is a web-based test management solution, providing world-first integration with Enterprise Architect and JIRA.|
|Insurance Frameworks Inc||Insurance Frameworks Inc. provides an enterprise business framework, business reference models and methodologies for the insurance, wealth management and banking industry.|
|MANEA||MANEA is an extension to MANTIS BUG Tracker, which allows for two-way synchronization of selected entries from the MANTIS BT system according to the repository requirements contained in Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.|
|RaQuest||RaQuest is a Requirements Management tool for Enterprise Architect that can manage and track changes.|
|Screen Architect||Screen Architect is a rapid prototyping tool for user interfaces supporting traceability between screen elements and requirements.|
|SpiraTest Importer||Seamlessly create and manage your requirements in Enterprise Architect, then synchronize them into SpiraTest to develop your quality assurance test plan.|
|Solvea||Solvea™ is a SysML parametric solver and integrator extension for Enterprise Architect.|
|Tormigo||Tormigo enables quick model documentation and analysis of software requirements.|
|Visio-to-BPMN 2.0 Process Conversion||Convert your Visio (business) process models into the official BPMN 2.0 notation, even if the Visio diagrams were not created using the BPMN stencil!|
Detecting issues early in the project lifecycle can save a lot of time and money. With AMUSE you can validate your Enterprise Architect UML Model to correct errors in your business workflow or application logic before your software engineers write a single line of code. You also can reuse the source code generated by AMUSE for your applications (C# supported in the standard package).
With AMUSE you can create models on any level of abstraction and initiate testing in the very early project stages. By integrating mock-objects, existing applications and external hardware, even highly complex behaviors can be validated.
For more information go to: www.lieberlieber.com
ARCSeeker supports the reuse of Software Assets, particularly those created using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
Software Assets include artifacts such as Software Architecture design documents or Source Files. Using ARCSeeker, you can create 'Components' from Enterprise Architect’s UML models and various related files. Components may specify additional information and documentation in Microsoft Word and Excel formats. These components can be easily identified and reused by your team members.
By storing your existing information with ARCSeeker, you can find and reuse your information effectively and efficiently.
For more information, please visit: http://www.arcseeker.com
Enterprise Architect Gears Bridge
BigLever Software’s Enterprise Architect/Gears Bridge™ enables engineering organizations to utilize Enterprise Architect MDD models as configurable shared assets within their Gears production lines, and Gears PLE constructs as first-class systems and software engineering mechanisms for managing product line diversity in Enterprise Architect MDD models.
More specifically, the Bridge allows users to:
- Use PLE mechanisms to manage the diversity for a full product line in a single, consolidated MDD model, as a highly scalable alternative to cloned copies or one-size-fits-all UML and SysML models.
- Automatically configure Enterprise Architect models for different products by making feature choices in a Gears feature profile.
- Convert Enterprise Architect model elements into Gears variation points to encapsulate the PLE diversity for that model element, without extending or complicating UML and SysML models.
- Use one or more Enterprise Architect models – either packages or projects – in a larger collection of shared assets across the full engineering lifecycle for a product line portfolio.
- Perform integrated PLE operations – such as product configuration, variation point editing and variation impact analysis – directly from Enterprise Architect menus.
BPMN 2.0 Validation
Cephas Consulting provides an Enterprise Architect extension for validating BPMN 2.0 models against the official OMG® specification. Validating business process models is important for ensuring their quality and consistency, and is a critical prerequisite for making them executable. This software is made available for free to any Cephas client (for details please refer to our web page).
Validation occurs at the diagram level, with warning and error messages listed in Enterprise Architect’s Output window. Clicking a message will select the corresponding element in the Project Browser, while double clicking will open its properties window to facilitate correcting the issue.
For more information, please visit:
Cadeo for EA/QC
Cadeo for EA / QC enables companies to synchronise information between Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect and Hewlett Packard's Quality Center, providing a bidirectional integration solution for managing requirements, tests and traceability. Delivering a complete portfolio of the capabilities and features required to help assure the seamless integration of accurate data between Enterprise Architect and Quality Center; Cadeo comes with pre-built field mapping definitions for requirement and test synchronisation for Enterprise Architect and Quality Center and allows companies to mirror their exact packaging contents and hierarchy.
Key Cadeo features include:
- Integration with Enterprise Architect and Quality Center;
- Real-time requirements sychronisation;
- User configurable packages;
- Child requirement support;
- Real-time test synchronisation;
- Enterprise Architect DBMS support; and
- Quality Center version support.
For more information please visit:
+64 9 303 2023
See also our company listing.
CIM EA is a free add-in which extends Enterprise Architect to provide a single environment in which users can manage the IEC Common Information Model (CIM) together with CIM Profiles. Using CIM EA, you can create and edit CIM Profiles as standard UML models, as well as generate CIM-based artifacts from them, all from within Enterprise Architect.
Functionality and Benefits
- Create and edit CIM Profiles as UML models
- Maintain profiles in UML alongside the CIM
- Familiar modeling environment
- Integrated into Enterprise Architect
- No external tools or technologies
- Eliminates XMI model exports
- Generate artifacts from within Enterprise Architect
- Quickly create artifacts such as XSD and RDF
- Efficiently iterate model development and regenerate artifacts
Streamlined user experience
- Fast and intuitive CIM Profile creation and editing
For more information on CIM EA, please email: email@example.com
Circa offers a complete visual solution for planning, estimating and controlling your software projects.
Circa integrates with Enterprise Architect using XMI. Import software artifacts from Enterprise Architect into Circa to rapidly produce accurate estimates of effort, duration and cost. Tell Circa what you are planning to build and it will tell you how long it will take and how many people you need. Control scope creep by seeing instant updates every time the project scope is adjusted. Circa offers powerful project management features:
- Changes to the project schedule instantly reflected in all estimate windows, graphs and charts
- Dynamic estimates for your entire project – at phase, iteration and task levels
- Facilitates “what if” forecasting and supports time-boxing
Graphs and Charts “Bring the Numbers to Life”
- Confidently control your project schedule using Gantt and Resource Loading charts
- Calculate optimum utilization of personnel using Optimum Resource and Cost charts
- Visualize the range of possible durations based on risk impact and probability
Management Information “At Your Finger Tips”
- Generate detailed HTML and Excel management information reports
- Use built-in metrics for UML development, or define your own, and refine over time
- Profile skills and availability of your personnel and set up a resource pool
To learn more about Circa and discounts available to existing Enterprise Architect customers, visit: http://www.tassc-solutions.com
DBMode is an Enterprise Architect extension for Database modeling. DBMode enables you to auto-generate MS-Excel documents, view CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) matrix, define and use Domains, etc.
Integrated into Enterprise Architect
DBMode is an add-in for Enterprise Architect, so all features are accessible through Enterprise Architect's interface. DBMode can manage existing Table objects and their properties in an Enterprise Architect model. You don't need to migrate existing models.
Supports Efficient and Intuitive Database Modeling
DBMode's features support more efficient and intuitive Database Modeling. For example, the Model Check feature reports all errors and inconsistencies in the Database model. You can easily manage common Columns used in many Tables by Domain feature.
Auto-generate MS-Excel Documents
From Tables, you can generate stylish MS-Excel documents automatically. You do not need to manage both the Enterprise Architect model and Excel documents. When a model changes, simply regenerate the Excel document to keep it in synch with the model.
For more information, please visit: http://www.dbmode.com
(EA)² is an add-in product that extends and hones Enterprise Architect for modeling Enterprise Architecture. It includes a framework and supporting tools for providing architectural guidance and conformance and turns the model repository into a knowledge base used for Architecture Driven Planning.
Modeling your Enterprise Architecture
(EA)² provides toolbox elements for modeling each architectural view, i.e Business, Application, Data, and Infrastructure, as well as for linking across views for a vertical slice of the architecture. Architectural conformance is ensured by prescribed diagram types and quick links that provide the allowable interactions among the elements, both horizontally and vertically.
Communicating the Architecture to all Stakeholders
Designs created for each architectural view speak to constituent stakeholders in their own terms. Enterprise architects can review vertical slices for conformance to architectural directions.
Performing Architecture Based Planning
(EA)² provides roadmaps for moving from current to future states. It provides SQL views that leverage the underlying meta-model, making it easy to design comprehensive reports showing the relationships among the architectural assets and how they relate to the roadmaps.
EA Connector for JIRA
EA Connector for JIRA ™ enhances the capabilities of Enterprise Architect by providing a full life cycle to all kinds of elements (requirements, use cases, test cases, etc.).
These are some of the processes that can be implemented with EA Connector for JIRA:
- Requirements Management
- Use Case Management
- Test Management
- Risks Management
This add-in connects Enterprise Architect with one of the most popular issue tracking and project management tools in the market: JIRA of Atlassian. The elements created in Enterprise Architect can be tracked in workflows of JIRA, synchronizing the information of Enterprise Architect and JIRA in both directions.
For more information: www.sparxsystems.es/New/products/ea-connector-jira.html
+34 912 824 700
EA Connector for Polarion
EA Connector for Polarion Requirements encourages team collaboration allowing users to share features of Requirements designed in Enterprise Architect.
Features and Benefits
Diagrams and elements come to life and becomes part of the ALM process in the Polarion collaborative platform.
By means of Polarion's work items management, requirements engineers can:
- Add textual description to requirements
- Manage approval lifecycle of requirements
- Link requirements designed in Enterprise Architect with business requirements defined in Polarion
Web site: www.emerasoft.com
Tel: +39 011 19879273
Download the Lite Version of the Connector on:
EA Connector for Redmine
EA Connector for Redmine exchanges information between Enterprise Architect and Redmine. The integration of these applications helps to connect project teams by:
- Enabling discussion of Enterprise Architect elements in Redmine
- Facilitating information flow between development tools using Redmine ticket information as input to designs in Enterprise Architect (ticket driven development)
- Highlighting relationships (RedmineLinks) between Redmine tickets using Enterprise Architect diagrams
- And so on...
EA Connector for Redmine relates Enterprise Architect Requirements, Changes, Use Cases, Tests, Issues, Features and Tasks to Redmine tickets – exchanging attributes bi-directionally. With the help of EA Connector for Redmine, you can:
- Export Enterprise Architect elements to Redmine tickets
- Import Redmine tickets to Enterprise Architect elements
- Preserve relationships between Redmine Tickets and corresponding Enterprise Architect elements
- Synchronize attributes of Enterprise Architect elements with Redmine tickets
For more information, please visit: http://www.sparxsystems.jp/en/forRedmine/
EA Connector for Trac
EA Connector for Trac supports information exchange between Enterprise Architect and Trac. The integration of these tools helps to connect project teams by:
- Enabling discussion of Enterprise Architect elements in Trac
- Facilitating information flow between development tools – use Trac ticket information as input to designs in Enterprise Architect
- Highlighting relationships (TracLinks) between Trac tickets using Enterprise Architect diagrams
- And so on...
EA Connector for Trac links Enterprise Architect Requirements, Changes, Use Cases, Tests, Issues, Features and Tasks to Trac tickets – exchanging attributes bi-directionally. With the help of EA Connector for Trac, you can:
- Export Enterprise Architect elements to Trac tickets
- Import Trac tickets to Enterprise Architect elements
- Convert specially marked TrackLinks to relationships between Enterprise Architect elements
- Synchronize attributes of Enterprise Architect elements with Trac tickets
- Convert child diagrams of Enterprise Architect elements to images attached to Trac tickets
For more information, please visit: http://www.sparxsystems.jp/en/forTrac/
eaDocX™ is the high quality Microsoft Word document generator for Enterprise Architect, including Microsoft Excel integration and supporting ISO 9001:2008 compliance, putting Enterprise Architect at the heart of your business.
- Excel export/import for bulk edit of EA data and easy capture of external data sources
- Full function Word formatted documents including embedded Excel Charts and spreadsheets
- Intelligent document creation: print options based on your model, including relationships and project data.
- Document model structures, report across packages, use matrix views, filter and sort data, apply conditional formatting
- Document management including version control, history and related documents
- All content automatically updated from EA with 2 clicks.
eaDocX™ is three tools in one, integrating EA, Excel and Word and delivering project automation to your business. Save time, save money and improve project quality.
eaDocX: document excellence
EA Extension for QA
This add-in helps Quality Assurance departments to minimise the time spent on verification & validation and other QA tasks, and to ensure quality and consistency of models. Tedious tasks that take hours to perform manually, take just seconds with this add-in. The tool automates QA processes to help prevent human errors in repetitive tasks.
- Count artifacts by various criteria
- Average number of operations by class
- Average number of scenarios by use case
- Batch changes to properties or tagged values
- Bulk modification of attribute or column data types
Validation & verification:
- Search for artifacts without a description
- Nomenclature checking of artifacts
- Find cyclical relations, multiple inheritance and repeated relations
- "Artifact x Package" matrix generation
- Traceability rules composer and model checking under these rules
- Impact Analysis through traceability and .csv export
- Check Use Cases for missing scenarios, Activity or Interaction subdiagrams
For further information: www.sparxsystems.es/New/products/ea-extension-qa.html
+34 912 824 700
EA Extension for SAP® Netweaver
This add-in extends Enterprise Architect with a complete set of diagrams to represent elements of SAP® Netweaver. These diagrams are available for analysts and designers of SAP applications, using the technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- SAP J2EE
- SAP Portals
- SAP Workflow
- SAP BI/BW
EA Extension for SAP® Netweaver includes:
- Project templates with custom properties for each element
- Guided modelling process with a BI / BW meta-model of semantic constrains to avoid design errors
- Detailed modelling of Multiproviders and Infoproviders
- Document generation in RFT and HTML, easily customizable
- Tools to batch import / export models from / to CSV files
Note: EA Extension for SAP® Netweaver is currently available in the Spanish language only.
For more information: www.sparxsystems.es/New/products/ea-extension-sap.html
+34 912 824 700
EA extension for Scrum
Add-In to work with Scrum, Kanban and other Agile concepts within Enterprise Architect: user stories, epics, burndown, etc…
With EA Extension for Scrum you can perform:
- Agile Requirements Management: Using Scrum Technology including a set of ‘Agile’ elements: Stories, Epics, Technical Tasks, etc. You will estimate and assign these elements to the project team.
- Agile Project Management: Using the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlogs, Kanban Diagrams, along with many automations and constraint rules.
Functionality and Benefits:
- Product Backlog and Sprint Backlogs
- Kanban created for each Sprint
- States are updated on dragged & dropped
- ‘Burn Up’ & ‘Burn Down’ Charts
- Straightforward set-up
- And more…
For more information: http://www.sparxsystems.es/New/products/ea-extension-scrum.html
See also http://www.deiser.com/contenido/quehacemos/plugins/eaextensionforscrum/
Tel: +34 912 824 700
EA Navigator is a free, open-source (BSD License) add-in for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect that enhances the experience of any Enterprise Architect user.
EA Navigator facilitates quick navigation between different elements in a model, especially between those elements that are not immediately apparent using standard EA features.
Using Enterprise Architect's dockable add-in window, EA Navigator retains a history of the 50 last selected model elements, and shows the important related elements at a glance.
Use the add-in to navigate between:
- Operations and Sequence diagrams
- Operations and their implementation (Behavior)
- Operations and CallOperationActions
- Types and Parameters
- Types and Attributes
- And to any Fully Qualified Name (FQN) that has been copied to the clipboard.
Enterprise Tester is a fully integrated, web-based test management solution, which provides a world-first integration with Enterprise Architect and JIRA. Utilizing a unique transformation framework which facilitates traceability from UML requirements to test cases and defects, Enterprise Tester enables your organization to improve test scripting and management process whilst reducing software defects, project costs and timeframes.
Key Enterprise Tester features include:
- Integration with Enterprise Architect and JIRA;
- Real-time retrieval of test cases, scenarios and script headers from UML models;
- Management and organization of test cycles and execution sets;
- Cycle based testing and recording of results;
- Step-by-step script instruction and recording of associated results;
- Storage, management and reusability of scripts; and
- Full end-to-end visibility of defects and associated requirements.
Enterprise Tester is also a component part of Catch Limited’s integrated toolset, which includes award winning tools Screen Architect, Enterprise Architect and JIRA, and provides users with a full end-to-end solution in lifecycle management.
For more information please visit:
+64 9 303 2023
See also our company listing.
Insurance Frameworks Inc.
Insurance Frameworks Inc. provides:
- an enterprise business framework
- business reference models
Our mission is to share knowledge at a low cost with the following types of organizations:
- Life and health
- Worker's compensation
- Pension funds
- Banks and credit unions
- Consulting and technology providers.
The Panorama 360 Enterprise Business Framework is a road map for managing, planning, designing, developing and implementing business processes, and technology. This framework defines in excess of 500 business functions (capability model) as well as the data models and all with their definitions.
This Enterprise Business Framework has been captured using Enterprise Architect.
Contact: Pierre Gagne at Pierre.Gagne@InsuranceFrameworks.com
MANEA is a plug-in to MANTIS BUG Tracker, which allows for two-way synchronization of selected entries from the MANTIS BT system according to the repository requirements contained in Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
MANEA synchronizes only those entries that are appropriately marked.
Characteristics of MANEA:
- Mapping entries and applications in Enterprise Architect to specific application model artifacts
- Discussing the requirements set by Enterprise Architect in the MANTIS system
- Enabling a wide range of people to report requirements proposals and allowing administrators to indicate which entries are integrated into Enterprise Architect
- The possibility to manage notifications about errors on the basis of the model made in UML
- Ease of installation in the MANTIS system because MANEA is a standard plugin
- Support for repositories of errors and models gathered by MySQL database
For further information, please visit the MANEA web page.
RaQuest is a Requirements Management tool for Enterprise Architect (EA). Requirements Management may be used for managing the requirements of systems and applications effectively. With RaQuest, you can track changes of requirements and manage requirements with a range of features. RaQuest is the ideal tool for the enhanced development of your software applications.
For more information, please visit: www.raquest.com
Screen Architect is a, Jolt Productivity Award winning, prototyping tool specifically developed to allow rapid prototyping of user interfaces. A plug-in to the popular UML CASE tool Enterprise Architect, Screen Architect allows traceability between screen elements, requirements and the underlying analysis model.
Key Screen Architect features include:
- Support for rapid User Interface (UI) modeling and screen design;
- Application structure and navigation modeling;
- Support for documenting an organizations given UI standards that could then be leveraged to create reusable UI templates within a prototype;
- Capability to generate prototype specifications either as RTF documents or published HTML pages;
- Integration with UML models maintained in Enterprise Architect including use cases, activity diagrams and class models;
- Capability to generate standalone prototypes in HTML (or similar) format for demonstrating application design concepts such as application structure, navigation, look and feel and business requirements.
Screen Architect is also a component part of Catch Limited’s integrated toolset, which includes award winning tools Enterprise Architect and JIRA and proprietary tool Enterprise Tester, and provides users with a full end-to-end solution in lifecycle management.
For more information please visit:
+64 9 303 2023
See also our company listing.
Solvea™ is a SysML parametric solver and integrator add-in for Enterprise Architect. With Solvea, system engineers can execute SysML parametric models in Enterprise Architect to compute system performance, cost, reliability, and other measures-of-effectiveness; setup and perform automated requirements verification; and run automated trade studies to select best-in-class alternatives.
Solvea supports Mathematica® and OpenModelica™ for parametric constraint solving. The Solvea – Excel® connection makes it easy to import/export data from SysML models. Solvea also allow users to wrap MATLAB/Simulink® m-files as SysML constraint blocks, build high-fidelity SysML parametric models, and execute them in the context of the system-of-interest. Interfaces to other standard computer-aided design, analysis and simulation tools are under development, so check out our website for the latest info.
Seamlessly create and manage your requirements in Enterprise Architect, then synchronize them into SpiraTest to develop your quality assurance test plan. SpiraTest offers a comprehensive quality assurance and test management system, helping to manage your requirements, test cases and defects/bugs with requirements traceability and real-time coverage analysis. Using SpiraTest and Enterprise Architect together can help reduce your project risk and optimize your testing process.
Functionality & Benefits:
- Create, edit and execute test-cases for better software application testing
- Track bugs, enhancements, risks and issues
- Map tests to requirements to track coverage of software test management
- Link bugs to test steps during test execution for full test traceability
- Drill down from requirements to tests and incidents
- Personalized dashboards and customizable reporting
- Fully customizable workflows and field values for a more responsive software testing life cycle
- Available as a hosted service or on-premise install
Tormigo is a solution for analysts, designers and project managers involved in documenting and analyzing software requirements. It is both a comprehensive and intuitive reporting device that extends the functionality of Enterprise Architect. Tormigo enables quick model documentation and analysis of software requirements - it is also ideal for managing requirements.
Basic features include:
- Acquisition of requirements directly from text documents via OpenOffice and Microsoft Word
- Support for 5 databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, *.eap)
- Full integration with Enterprise Architect using an Enterprise Architect database strut
- Automatic version naming of changes in the requirements
- Advanced reporting with the ability to adjust the layout of the report
- Operation in LINUX and WINDOWS environments
For more information, please visit: http://tormigo.modesto.pl
Visio-to-BPMN 2.0 Process Conversion
Convert your Visio (business) process models into the official BPMN 2.0 notation, even if the Visio diagrams were not created using the BPMN stencil!
Bringing these models into the Enterprise Architect repository allows not only the formal mapping of processes and steps to both upstream and downstream artifacts (such as goals, requirements, services and applications), but also enables leveraging tool features such as version control, documentation generation and simulation when managing and evolving these models.
For more information, please visit: