|Architecture & MDD||Description|
|APG ModelFlow||APG ModelFlow significantly reduces time lost to EA data bottlenecks and increases data accuracy at companies employing multiple EA tools, and where EA data is distributed in independent data repositories.|
|Biner EASI||Biner EASI is a full integration of Enterprise Architect, ArchiMate and TOGAF in one software plug-in, helping you kick-start your EA process straight away.|
|CIM EA||CIM EA can create and edit CIM Profiles as standard UML models, as well as generate CIM-based artifacts.|
|CodeTrigger||The CodeTrigger C# code generation plugin for Enterprise Architect enables users to go from Enterprise Architect data model/database to complete working end to end multi-tier application with a few clicks.|
|DBMode||DBMode provides efficient and intuitive database modeling, validation and documentation capabilities for Enterprise Architect.|
|(EA)2||(EA)2 extends and hones Enterprise Architect for modeling Enterprise Architecture.|
APG ModelFlow is a platform for exchanging model content between Enterprise Architect and federated enterprise data repositories. With APG ModelFlow, end-users can leverage data directly in Enterprise Architect that from external sources that contain architecture-relevant information such as application/technology inventories, financial data, and other enterprise architecture tools (including IBM Rational System Architect and Troux Architect). APG ModelFlow also enables coexistence of multiple EA tools (or as a migration mechanism) to remove friction between groups in an organization that use different tools.
Functionality and Benefits
- Rapidly exploit enterprise content for architecture-based decision making without custom coding or scripting
- Seamlessly exchange architecture model content among multiple IT tool-sets to maximize usage throughout the IT value chain (Plan-Build-Fulfill-Run) and Architecture value chain (Understand-Analyze-Decide-Respond)
- Automatically create and update EA model content including packages, elements, tagged values, and relationships, including package and element hierarchies
- Reliably synchronize previously imported architecture content as it changes in source data repositories (such as application portfolio management, configuration management database, human resource, IT finance) via scheduled updates
Phone: 1.800.787.4028 (toll-free US) or +1.651.204.9282 (toll and international)
Biner EASI is a full integration of Enterprise Architect, ArchiMate and TOGAF in one software plug-in, helping you kick-start your EA process straight away.
Functionality and Benefits
Biner EASI (Biner Enterprise Architecture Standard Integration) is a EA solution in the shape of a software plug-in (BEASI) which completely integrates TOGAF and ArchiMate in Sparx Enterprise Architect.
Biner EASI contains pre-configured structures based on the ADM model, using ArchiMate as modelling language. This saves you a lot of time consuming preparation work, meaning that you will be able to get started with your EA work straight away.
For more information visit: www.biner.se/en
CIM EA is a free add-in which extends Enterprise Architect to provide a single environment in which users can manage the IEC Common Information Model (CIM) together with CIM Profiles. Using CIM EA, you can create and edit CIM Profiles as standard UML models, as well as generate CIM-based artifacts from them, all from within Enterprise Architect.
Functionality and Benefits
- Create and edit CIM Profiles as UML models
- Maintain profiles in UML alongside the CIM
- Familiar modeling environment
- Integrated into Enterprise Architect
- No external tools or technologies
- Eliminates XMI model exports
- Generate artifacts from within Enterprise Architect
- Quickly create artifacts such as XSD and RDF
- Efficiently iterate model development and regenerate artifacts
Streamlined user experience
- Fast and intuitive CIM Profile creation and editing
For more information on CIM EA, please email: email@example.com
The CodeTrigger C# code generation plugin for Enterprise Architect enables users to go from Enterprise Architect data model/database to complete working end to end multi-tier application with a few clicks.
Some of the options available to Enterprise Architect users via the CodeTrigger plugin are:
- Generate fully implemented SQL stored procedures/inline SQL/Packages for SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle databases
- Fully implemented Data Access Classes, Business layer classes, with lazy member collections, dependency injection and IOC Patterns, compatible with containers such as Microsoft Unity, & Ninject
- Generate WPF, ASP.NET & Winforms samples, WCF service layer, and Interface definition files
- Easily configure the CodeTrigger output within EA for multi tier applications, or projects with multiple database sources
- Within the Enterprise Architect project users can generate/inject code directly into an existing Visual Studio VS2010\VS2012 project, enhancing collaboration within teams where some users work with EA and some with Visual Studio.
For more information, please visit: https://www.codetrigger.com/?source=ea
DBMode is an Enterprise Architect extension for Database modeling. DBMode enables you to auto-generate MS-Excel documents, view CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) matrix, define and use Domains, etc.
Integrated into Enterprise Architect
DBMode is an add-in for Enterprise Architect, so all features are accessible through Enterprise Architect's interface. DBMode can manage existing Table objects and their properties in an Enterprise Architect model. You don't need to migrate existing models.
Supports Efficient and Intuitive Database Modeling
DBMode's features support more efficient and intuitive Database Modeling. For example, the Model Check feature reports all errors and inconsistencies in the Database model. You can easily manage common Columns used in many Tables by Domain feature.
Auto-generate MS-Excel Documents
From Tables, you can generate stylish MS-Excel documents automatically. You do not need to manage both the Enterprise Architect model and Excel documents. When a model changes, simply regenerate the Excel document to keep it in synch with the model.
For more information, please visit: http://www.dbmode.com
(EA)² is an add-in product that extends and hones Enterprise Architect for modeling Enterprise Architecture. It includes a framework and supporting tools for providing architectural guidance and conformance and turns the model repository into a knowledge base used for Architecture Driven Planning.
Modeling your Enterprise Architecture
(EA)² provides toolbox elements for modeling each architectural view, i.e Business, Application, Data, and Infrastructure, as well as for linking across views for a vertical slice of the architecture. Architectural conformance is ensured by prescribed diagram types and quick links that provide the allowable interactions among the elements, both horizontally and vertically.
Communicating the Architecture to all Stakeholders
Designs created for each architectural view speak to constituent stakeholders in their own terms. Enterprise architects can review vertical slices for conformance to architectural directions.
Performing Architecture Based Planning
(EA)² provides roadmaps for moving from current to future states. It provides SQL views that leverage the underlying meta-model, making it easy to design comprehensive reports showing the relationships among the architectural assets and how they relate to the roadmaps.