Fast. Accurate. Automated.
Sparx Systems is proud to announce the release of Enterprise Architect 11, which includes hundreds of new enhancements and technologies.
We invite you to preview this milestone release of Enterprise Architect!
Enterprise Architect 11 brings you the ultimate toolset for real-time embedded systems engineering. Supporting new and improved Visual Execution Analysis capabilities including, support for 64-bit execution analysis, dynamic switching between the Debugger and the Profiler, and function line reporting.
Model, Code, Test, Deploy. Imagine if there was a tool that could do it all for you. Enterprise Architect 11 allows you to model your State Machine, generate out the code (not just the stubs, but compilable method/function code), pass it to your favourite compiler and debug, showing the codes state changes on your diagram!
Simulation support for Objects allows you to invoke object operations in a simulation, retrieve the results, and control the flow of object lifetime management. This ensures your code and process are accurate before writing to the chip.
Managing distributed projects like split teams, outsourcing, and work-from-home, just became easier with the introduction of Enterprise Architect's Cloud Server. Access the repository from anywhere in the world for a truly collaborative team experience.
New and updated profiles supporting the latest international standards including SysML 1.4, NIEM, GML, ArchiMate and more.
Impress your customers and managers with beautiful diagrams and high-impact graphs, visually representing your code.
Spend more time coding and less time writing documentation with new features, tools, and improvements to the fully customizable report generation.
With these and many other additions we invite you to preview this milestone release of Enterprise Architect!
- Software Business Systems: Documentation, Graphs, and Reports
- Team Based Modeling: Communication and Security
- New / Enhanced Profiles: NIEM, GML, ArchiMate and more
- Enhanced UI: Team Review, Relationship Matrix, Element Browser
- Coding and Scripting: Profiling, Grammars, & Roundtripping
- Simulation: Objects, Actions, Parameters, & API
- Execution Analysis: Function Line Reports, 64-bit, and more
- New Deployment Options: Cloud, RAS, OSLC, Firebird
- Diagramming: Tiles, Transparencies, Themes, & Storage