EA's Revision History Version 6.5
This section provides a history of the features of EA version 6.5, for the following builds:
For information relating to the history of other versions, select a version below.
Changes and fixes for Build 806
- Resolved issue where version controlled packages orphaned during an import, could remain in the model.
- Resolved issue determining status of version controlled packages when version control is offline as model is loaded.
- Added support for exporting connector-end tagged-values to Rose compatible XMI 1.0.
- Updated WSDL Importer to improve importing of WSDLs with no namespace definitions.
- Resolved issue with code engineering options containing reserved xml characters.
- Resolved issue creating ports and parts on instances from classifier ports and parts.
- Improved propogation of ports and parts to instances.
Changes and fixes for Build 805
- Improved Rose XMI 1.1 Import:
- Support for importing multiple stereotypes, operation parameter notes and operation pre/post-conditions.
- Corrected ordering of Sequence Messages in Sequence Diagrams.
- General improvements to XMI 1.1 round-tripping.
- Improved RTF output when generating a document.
- Added check to prevent data transfer with identical source and target repositories.
- Added check to prevent reverse engineering of locked classes.
- Resolved issue when copying diagrams on SQL Server replicated databases.
- Resolved issue with duplication in transform of self connectors.
- Added handling of try/catch blocks to PHP parser.
Changes and fixes for Build 804
- Improved ODBC Import:
- Support for importing tables with primary keys containing non-alphabetic characters.
- Numerous fixes for MySQL ODBC import errors, including default values.
- Improved XMI import:
- Updated XMI 2.1 import to better handle connector display options and direction for self-associations.
- Better handling of association-class links when using the 'Get Latest' command.
- Support for Virtual Document Attribute classifiers that refer to Packages in external root nodes.
- Support for "Composite Element" diagram references that are defined in external packages.
- Improved compatibility with the Unisys XMI plug-in for Rose to handle association class links and
operation tagged value of more than 255 characters on SQL Server repositories.
- Enhanced Foreign Keys dialog shows unique constraint columns with general improvements to column display.
- Added support for changing table column datatype without propagating to any foreign key relationship.
- Resolved issue importing and synchronizing MySQL tables was changing indexes to foreign keys.
- Added ability to save diagram notes > 4000 chars on Oracle.
- Corrected some syntax errors in MySQL DDL generation.
- Improved Generate Package DDL file browser to handle ':' characters in Package names.
- Resolved incorrect saving of foreign key parameters on MySQL repositories.
- Resolved issue where some dates weren't displayed using current regional settings.
- Updated VB.Net reverse engineering to handle escaped type names.
- Improved resolution of classifiers when reverse engineering namespace qualified types.
- Resolved issue importing XSD Schema into eap replicas/design masters.
- Updated Boundary elements in sequence diagrams to allow "send to bottom of Z order".
- Updated Report View to display child packages.
- Resolved issue where default colors being rendered incorrectly for metafile output.
- Resolved issue where 'Suppress EA Dialogs' setting was ignored when creating profiled elements.
- Resolved issue with automatically generated association roles in code generation templates.
Changes and fixes for Build 803
- Resolved issue preventing deletion of objects from search window if the object has negative Object_ID.
- Prevented unncessary error message when saving table operation with no column selected.
- Add warning message when generated files set up read-only and then tried to re-script the tables from EA
- Resolved shapescript issue filling or stroking paths containing bezier curves.
- Resolved issue with hierarchy view and large depth setting.
- Modified the Checkout operation using SCC version control, to Get the latest revision before the Checkout.
- Resolved issue with implementation details documentation on MySQL.
- Fixed issue where XMI 2.1 import sometimes reversed connector direction.
- Fixed issue where XMI 2.1 import sometimes reversed notelink Source and Target elements.
- Fixed issue where XMI import sometimes lost the element, attribute, operation, operation parameter classifier.
- Fixed issue where importing from XMI files containing empty operation and operation-parameter names caused errors in Oracle.
Changes and fixes for Build 802
- Added handling for wrapping or truncating package contents and remaining compartment types.
- Improved .Net Disassembly import for handling of .Net 3.0 files.
- Improved error message when attempting to import XMI file that doesn't exist.
- Improved handling of shared keystore files during intermittent network problems.
- Improved handling of attribute classifiers during XMI import.
- Corrected issue where some Collaboration messages could lose their names on XMI 2.1 import.
- Corrected occassional issue where some relationships weren't shown in the hierarchy window.
- Corrected issues Inserting Sections into table with RTF Template Editor.
- Corrected issue importing sequence messages for objects defined in an external package in XMI 2.1.
Changes and fixes for Build 801
- Added transformation dependencies and a toolbar to the hierarchy window providing options of what relationships to show
- Added support for cancelling a baseline compare
- Added override for C++ import where a matching C class already exists
- Increased allowed varchar length for MySQL tables to 65536
- Prevented processing of objects on ODBC table import when user cancels "Select Tables to Import" list
- Modified ODBC import of SQL Server decimal (19,4) datatypes
- Added RTF option to exclude <Anonymous> elements from the generated document
- Added ability to remove RTF text styles in document editor
- Updated RTF Templates to have "Heading 1-9" styles defined by default
- Improved RTF Numbered List to have better default values
- Modified RTF Editor to scroll to newly enabled section
- Improved canceling of ODBC import of a large number of database objects
- Improved selection of log file for Project transfers
- Allow DiagramFrame elements to be created using profile stereotypes
- Added ability to create Requirement metaclasses in UML Profile models
- Added additional firings of PreNewPackage and PostNewPackage events
- Changed the "Batch XMI Export" dialog to display the package path along with the package name
- Changed the "Batch XMI Import" dialog to display the package path along with the package name and the status of import on each package
- Improved refreshing elements and connectors using Repository.AdviseElementChange or Repository.AdviseConnectorChange
- Modified profile export to constrain tag value type notes within field limits
- Improved automation interface to allow creation of certain child elements via the automation interface
- Improved import of links defined in patterns
- Added support for exporting Constraints in profiles in their specified order
- Added support for updating tagged value description data when synching
- Improved profile updates to ensure Tagged Value Types, defined by profiles, are updated correctly
- Added option to include metaclassed elements in the relationship matrix whenever the base class is specified as source or target
- Improved check-in function to save all diagrams that are part of the check-in, prior to export
- Improved import of SQL Server stored procedures
- Added support for getting the contents of Element linked documents via the Automation interface
- Added support for RTF Language & Tag Substitution data to the RefData Exporter
- Improved handling of enumeration-literals on XMI 2.1 import
- Improved Package Control Options dialog, to accept Local Path substitution strings (%pathString%) in XMI Filename, when applying XMI control
- Added round trip engineering of VB.Net Widening and Narrowing operators
- Added round trip engineering of C# volatile attributes
- Added importing of enumerations to .Net reflection importer
- Added functionality to facilitate debugging of Java Classes in Local Web Servers.
- Corrected issue where filenames of objects might not be updated after package generation
- Stopped drawing of a colon when no attribute type is specified
- RTF Heading with a list number increases correctly with depth
- Prevented generation of column DEFAULT clause for user-defined databases where the column default had no default value
- Prevented saving a new Code or DDL datatype when no product name is selected
- Resolved issue where adding/modifying a column's default value or comment was prevented when the column was involved in a foreign key relationship
- Ensured connector labels don’t display when they are marked as hidden
- Ensured On_PreNewElement method called when creating elements by dragging from the project tree
- Ensured EA_OnPreNewPackage receives stereotype parameter when creating a package from a profile element
- Ensured EA_OnPreNewAttribute and EA_OnPreNewMethod events are always invoked when creating features using profile elements
- Corrected issue where tagged values containing element references could occasionally contain stale data when the referenced element is deleted
- Resolved intermittent error when deleting an element from a PostgreSQL repository
- Corrected minor issue with creating some elements as package members
- Fixed issue where Stereotypes applying the <all> baseclass could occasionally be incorrectly duplicated when used
- Corrected issue where profiles with XML/SQL tokens in the name could be incorrectly imported
- Corrected issue where Synch Tagged Values and Constraints could fail to include inherited tags
- Corrected issue where OCL validation might fail to execute on Class Instances
- Corrected issue where accessing the Project Authors dialog under Linux terminates EA abnormally
- Fixed issue where EA might lose some connector bend-styles on a "Get All Latest"
- Fixed occasional issue where a model might lose the link from a composite element to its diagram when round-tripping using XMI
- Resolved issues with parsing of VB6 rem statements and expressions
- Resolved issue with parsing of C# anonymous methods
- Resolved issue in reverse engineering methods with default scope in Java interfaces
- Resolved issues with .Net 2.0 reflection importer
- Resolved issue where language or filename were not set by MDG addin in linked package
- Resolved issue where unknown javadoc tags immediately following a param tag were imported into the parameter notes
- Corrected issue with generating qualified collection classes
- Corrected issue with missing stack trace in an unhandled exception during debugging
- Corrected issue with some connector and element labels that could cause resizing of contents on move
- Resolved issue importing MySQL tables with columns having default values
- Corrected DBMS datatype mapping issues
- Resolved MySQL error when drag/dropping a user interface with an embedded GUI element from one package onto a diagram of another package
- Resolved issue where Java classes failed to load where classpath contained relative paths.
Changes and fixes for Build 800
- Added support for importing EMX (*.emx) files
- Added support for SQL Server 2005 xml datatype
- Added handling of unsigned MS-specific types to C++ parser
- Added handling of generalizations to DDL transformation
- Added handling for C++ methods returning a volatile member
- Added handling of C++ generalization scope
- Added automation call for importing individual files
- Added ability to show multiple constraints on connectors
- Added PI function macro to code generation templates
- Added validation of attributes against association ends with the same name
- Added support for duplicate tags using the 'valueOf' field in RTF documents
- Added inplace editing of connector labels
- Added ability to change multiplicity from connector end context menu
- Added cross table duplicate guides to data integrity check
- Added support to enable multiple stereotypes to be applied to constructs using the Automation Interface
- Added further corrections for case-sensitivity issues with TFS version control
- Added support for importing and generating WSDLs that use multiple prefixes for referencing the WSDL namespace
- Added ability for progress window to maintain its size across sessions
- Improved import of Oracle NUMBER datatype to distinguish between NUMBER, NUMBER(50) and NUMBER(10,2) types
- Improved DDL generation of DB2 autoincrement column
- Improved Visual Basic source code parsing
- Improved import of foreign keys from MySQL InnoDB tables
- Improved Project Security, to observe user's permissions when attempting model updates from the Project Browser
- Improved import and generation of Delphi properties
- Extended Synch Tagged Values and Constraints command to work for Activity Partitions
- Ensured new Elements created using the automation interface are owned by correct parents
- Removed option to "Force reload from XMI" when checking-out up to date packages in a shared model
- Modified Set Object State command to also list inherited states
- Modified Relationship Matrix to avoid incorrectly rendering elements with extended metatypes
- Modified Artifact elements to preserve the 'artifact' keyword when applying stereotypes
- Modified the processing of TFS results to accommodate non-English language output.
- Stopped code generation changing diagram properties of class
- Stopped code generation adding blank lines to end of files
- Resolved issue of creating a foreign key into a unique constraint (where the target table also has a primary key)
- Resolved issue of creating a foreign key between the same common datatypes (eg. integer datatype referencing serial datatype)
- Resolved issue with DDL generation where a view with attributes is generated as a table
- Resolved issue of importing database view and stereotype being uppercase instead of lowercase
- Resolved issue with drop-down lists for selection of VC configs not dropping-down under Windows 98
- Resolved issue with importing Oracle tables where import list included a procedure with no name
- Resolved issue with ODBC DDL Import where "Include System Tables" checkbox was not working (on Oracle)
- Corrected code template conditional tag subsitution for connector and package tags
- Corrected issue of Addin Manager dialog showing incorrect options
- Corrected issue of source import sometimes removing classes because of a parse error
- Corrected issue of embedded elements being incorrectly allowed to become direct package children
- Corrected several minor issues with Element.ExtensionPoints property Corrected parsing of executable filenames containing more than one period.
Changes and fixes for Build 799
- Added option for the search path for implementation files for C and C++
- Added checks for C++ method implementations inside a namespace
- Added default length, scale and precision values when using DDL transformation
- Improved display of keywords in expansion region
- Added help link to the Generalization Set dialog
- Enhanced Pan & Zoom window to show page extents
- Corrected issue with creating Enumeration elements using the New Element dialog
- Increased width of status color outline on some elements to make it more prominent
- Updated debugger to auto-save generated sequence diagrams
- Updated debugger to log message when breakpoints fail to bind at runtime
- Added support for extended UML constructs to the Relationship Matrix
- Allow more than 4 shared keys to be auto checked out
- Added shortcut generation of sequence diagram for a given method in model
- Modified DDL transformation to copy additional properties of attributes
- Improvements in general XMI import for XMI exported by MIMB
- Updated standard RTF templates
- Improved speed of generating RTF reports
- Added RTF option to stop generating bookmarks in documents
- Improved handling of constructors and non-public members in .Net reflection import
- Prevented small change in position when 'converting linked element to local copy'
- Prevented the "save changes" message box being raised on the stereotype dialog when navigating its list with the arrow keys
- Prevented multiplicity labels from wrapping to multiple lines
- Corrected issue with incrementing the suffix of the names of new embedded elements
- Corrected occasional issue when adding multiple object flows between two activities
- Fixed issue where HTML Report did not work properly with IIS6 on Windows 2003
- Fixed issue where maintenance issues were not being displayed in the HTML Report
- Resolved issue of using "paths.txt" file from application install directory; this now copies to, and thereafter uses from, the application data directory
- Resolved issue where nested RTF document sections in table cells could render incorrectly
- Minor fix for WMF images when rendering in Adobe Illustrator
- Corrected inconsistency on saving Alias field on requirements
- Corrected error with Import Source Directory associating a class with an incorrect directory
- Corrected error with order of imported Delphi parameters
- Corrected issue with Test Case glyphs drawing the 'x' symbol in white when exporting to metafiles
- Corrected issue with HTML Generator where images in linked documents were rendered with their absolute file paths defined
- Fixed issue where the XSD Importer lost the value of the attribute "use" on XSD attributes
- Created fix for importing WSDL files containing multiple PortType operations with the same name
- Fixed issue where the XMI 1.2 Importer lost attribute dataTypes and operation stereotypes for XMI exported by Together
- Fixed issue where the XMI 1.1 Importer lost Association Class link if the Association Class is in a separate package to the Classes it associates
- Corrected issue with .NET debugger failing to record some methods when executed as arguments to other methods
- Corrected the XMI 2.1 Exporter to stop setting the prefix "vis_" before the visibility of all UML constructs in XMI
- Trigger Type Dropdown now displays correctly in Windows 2000
- Fixed minor issue where RTF heading style could be applied incorrectly
- Prevented "Ctrl+Alt+X" from invoking "View Package XMI" when there is no model loaded
- Improved handling of large packages and models in package transform
- Fixed issue where adding a new status type could prevent some status combo boxes from being populated
- Resolved issue where project security locks on Root nodes were not removed correctly
- Resolved issue where project security locks on Root nodes were not displayed in the "view locks" dialogs
- Changed diagram context menu, so that "Classifier Properties" is always enabled
- Fixed issue with browsing for stereotypes from Object properties sheet (Windows 2000 only)
- Corrected the status query in TFS version control to use case-insensitive comparison of user names
- Corrected some minor display issues with connector labels having multiple wrapped lines of text.
Changes and fixes for Build 798
- Added ability for UI Control elements to own other UI Control elements
- Added ability for Requirement elements to own Feature elements
- Improved importing of XML Schemas and Schemas spanning multiple XSD files
- Added support of operation behavior to transformations
- Added commands for code engineering and transformation functions automation interface
- Improved version control status reporting through Automation Interface
- Improved handling of packages associated with Version Control Configurations that are incomplete - no longer handled as though VC Offline
- Added ability to create connections to elements off screen by scrolling the view
- Added ability to create a selection rectangle to elements off screen by scrolling the view
- Improved RoundRect shapescript command by preventing the rounded corners from overlapping
- Improved TFS version control configuration to query TFS for Server and Workspace names associated with the specified Working Copy folder
- Improved version control initialisation when loading model, to verify existence of all working copy folders specified in VC configurations
- Improved filename generation/checking when adding files to version control – now removes illegal chars from package names when creating filename
- Improved reporting of version control status when package is "Checked Out Offline" in a shared model.
- Added ability for ExpansionRegion elements to own Object, ExceptionHandler and ExpansionRegion elements
- Added Swimlane support to automation interface
- Prohibited the creation of non-creatable automation classes
- Modified the DDL transformation to copy attribute notes to the column notes.
- Fixed UML Profile import to tolerate blank version number
- Stopped generation of implementation file for C++ typedef classes
- Corrected some parsing errors for code importing
- Corrected issue with tree style connectors where both horizontal and vertical styles could be activated at the same time
- Corrected issue with displaying labels with wrapped Japanese characters
- Corrected TFS "add" operation to add the package file to the repository, rather than create only a pending changeset
- Corrected the link for the Help button on the version control "Get Shared Files" dialog
- Corrected issue of triggers not loading correctly with old data
- Corrected issue of saving Requirements when locale is set to Bulgarian
- Resolved issue where creating automation elements using invalid types returned corrupted elements
- Modified code templates for C++ to not generate constructors for unions
- Transitions with multiple Triggers now display correctly
- Fixed OCL validation error on collection iterations.
Changes and fixes for Build 797
- UML 2.1 support:
- General changes to support latest UML 2.1 specification
- Information Items and Information Flows
- Association subsetting and redefinition
- Generalization sets
- Improved support for Triggers and Events in state transitions
- Multiple stereotype support
- XMI export for UML 2.1
- Numerous small tweaks and refinements.
- New custom "Legend" elements
- Improved, adjustable self-connectors for all connector types
- Improved and extended "tree style" connections for most connector types
- New curved line style available for ControlFlow, ObjectFlow, and StateFlow connectors
- Ability to show composite elements as "diagram frames" with target diagram internally rendered
- Significant changes to "Undo" capability:
- Improved ability to undo object deletions from diagrams
- Improved ability to handle connector deletions from diagram
- Improved general undo of moved labels
- Improved undo in sequence diagrams to restore message sequence.
- Option to create connectors precisely where the mouse is released - see Tools->Options->Links->New Connector End-Points
- Option to snap new connectors to a perpendicular line - see Tools->Options->Links->Force perpendicular line
- Creating a connector from an existing element to an empty area of the diagram will show the Quick Linker menu filtered to the connector type
- Shift + drag selected elements to retain element vertical/horizontal alignment
- Ctrl + drag to copy selected elements.
- XMI support for UML 2.0 and UML 2.1:
- New support for both UML 2.0 and UML 2.1 export via XMI 2.1
- Improvements in general XMI import/export speed
- Export of UML 2.1 Profiles in XMI 2.1 format.
- MDG Technology Support:
- Custom diagram support for profiles
- New Add-in event notifications
- New Add-in model query and report view capability
- Pan & Zoom Window:
- New docked "birds eye view" window for panning and zooming large diagrams.
- New HTML Report Generator for web publishing models:
- Significantly enhanced HTML report generation
- Capable of handling very large models deployed as HTML on the web
- Outline structure mirrors actual model view.
- RTF Document Generator:
- Numerous refinements to generator
- Ability to include tagged values as specific object level properties.
- User Interface :
- Reorganized element and connector context menus
- Test docked window modified to provide improved data entry and review
- Maintenance, Requirements, Constraints, Scenarios windows modified for improved use
- Project Management and Resource windows modified for improved use
- All toolboxes accessible in diagram from context menu "Create Element or Connector->" sub menu
- Ability to switch toolbox from diagram context menu
- Instant panning with middle mouse button (Tools->Options->Diagram->Auto-pan to revert to pre-795 panning)
- General improvements to look and feel.
- Sequence Diagram:
- Support for nested/inline ports and parts
- Nested callback activations
- Activation quick buttons
- Coregion notation UML 2.0
- States snap to lifeline
- Dragable timing constraint
- Improved connection between message endpoints and fragments
- Change condition order for fragments via quick buttons
- Change top margin for diagram
- Returns from callback messages
- Improved undo support and more...
- Debugging, Profiling and Visualizing Running Objects:
- Debugger support for Attaching to Process
- Debugger support for Attaching to ASP.Net Web Service processes
- Debugger support for Attaching to Java VM
- New Object Workbench feature:
- Instantiate single Java or .NET classes in workbench mode
- Inspect object variables
- Invoke object methods passing custom parameters
- Record and diagram invocations
- Pass other workbench instances as parameters in invocations.
- Code Engineering:
- Added option to import dependencies from operation return types and parameter types
- Template Editor now invoked as a View in EA user interface
- Improved parsing of code involving preprocessor commands
- Several minor parsing and synchronisation improvements.
- Version Control:
- Support for Team Foundation Server (TFS) as a version control provider.
- Testing with jUnit and nUnit:
- Automatically record jUnit and nUnit test results after test execution
- View test history and record all xUnit tests executed.
- Data modeling support for Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise
- Data modeling support for SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase ASE views
- Improved creation of data model composite foreign keys
- ODBC DDL Import - improved import of MySQL tables with multiple foreign keys
- ODBC DDL Import - improved import of MySQL INT(n) datatypes.
- Automation and Add-In Interface:
- New Add-In Manager window to enable and disable Add-ins
- Added Project.RunModelSearch interface to execute Custom queries
- Add-ins may now selectively hide their entire menu at runtime.
- Added StartCloudPath command for rendering cloud-like paths.
- Other Improvements:
- Improved performance when creating swim lanes on large Oracle models
- Improved .NET error messages for automation exceptions
- Automation EA_OnContextItemChanged now provides correct value for Guid on packages created through automation
- Enhanced version control functions in Automation Interface, now uses path substitution string to obtain working copy folder
- Enhanced version control "Add" function in Automation Interface, now accepts log message
- Improved version control "Undo Checkout" function - removed option to accept current package XMI file, always reloads
- Added handling of some UML 2.x elements to XMI 1.1 with DTD
- Ctrl-MiddleMouseButtonClick now returns a Diagram to standard zoom (Zoom to 100%)
- Improved handling of Schemas during WSDL Import and WSDL Generation
- Improved export/import of reference data between different repositories
- Improved DDL ODBC import of schema from case sensitive SQL Server
- Improved support for importing RSA XMI (*.uml2) files
- Improved parsing of several VB.Net constructs
- Added ability to import and export package build scripts
- Added support for importing and executing package build scripts via the automation interface.
- ODBC DDL Import - fixed missing TIMESTAMP datatype importing from Oracle 10g
- ODBC DDL Import - fixed import of check constraints from Sybase ASA version 9
- Generate DDL - removed duplicate table owner for SQL Server
- Fixed occasional crash when print previewing Relationship Matrix and closing via "X" button
- Added orderly shutdown of EA when attempting to connect to an empty repository
- Fixed issue saving long Package notes on Oracle repository
- Fixed Figure Number being calculated incorrectly with the legacy RTF Generator
- Resolved issue where XMI import through automation would prompt for user input - accept current package or force reload
- Fixed issue with drawing of vertical text to metafile format
- Corrected drawing of robustness elements (boundary, control, entity) which have multiple stereotypes
- Resolved issue of missing table and column comments generating MySQL DDL
- Resolved issue involving code generation of aggregation relationships
- Resolved issue with the creation of classifier of an exposed interface.
Changes and fixes for Build 796 (Beta 2)
- Added ability to specify suppression of individual attributes and operations with the Specify Feature Visibility dialog
- Added display of multiple attribute and operation stereotypes when using the grouped stereotype notation for features in diagrams
- Improved load time of large diagrams (with thousands of attributes/operations)
- Improved sequence diagram quicklinks
- Moved stored procedure parse error message to Output window in ODBC DDL Import
- Added Author, Phase, Created, and Stereotype Fields for External Requirements when generating RTF documentation
- Modified connector label drawing in metafiles to show correct back color when over elements
- Improved linking process of code reverse engineering
- Added ability to double click on parse errors in the output window and have EA open to the error
- Allow MergeNode to be dropped onto Regions and Partitions
- Added Source.Metatype and Target.Metatype properties to connector shape scripts
- Added support for SysML-specific compartments
- Improved handling of version controlled packages whose XMI files are renamed or moved
- Improved updating data model diagram when an operation parameter is deleted from the Project Browser
- Allow AssociationClass to be created with Aggregation or Composition connector
- Add-ins may now selectively hide their entire menu at runtime
- Improved user experience when key taken off site expires
- Expired shared keys now available for re-use as soon as checkout time is elapsed
- Made several minor code parsing and synchronisation improvements.
- Fixed Phase restriction from working correctly on RTF Generation
- Fixed default (use case template) in from missing elements
- Fixed issue with applying default colors to some element types
- Fixed issue with importing root level model with XMI 2.1
- Updated behaviour of metamodel toolbox for consistent behaviour when adding elements
- Corrected load of existing properties into attribute properties dialog
- Corrected display of XMI version when exporting baseline and version control
- Removed all connector validation from analysis diagrams
- Resolved issue that could cause errors when searching a PostgreSQL repository
- Resolved issue creating a redefined connector from a profile.