Enterprise Architect 9.3
Model Driven Success
Sparx Systems is pleased to announce the release of Enterprise Architect 9.3.
Gain a clearer understanding of complex hierarchies and relationships by viewing multiple diagrams, model views and documents at one time. Simulate complex behaviors including nesting and called behavior and see complementary views of elements and the relationships between them. Create custom layouts and share common views with other team members.
Complex code becomes easier to understand and debug by generating sequence diagrams showing the interaction between multiple instances of a class. Create object diagrams to document the state and relationship between run-time objects allowing this to be referenced later.
Enterprise Architect 9.3 Release Highlights:
- Visualize complex relationships across multiple diagrams
- Easily move information between two open diagrams
- Create and share custom menus to improve workflow
- Hide page borders on all diagrams with a single click
- Analyze and debug systems with enhanced Testpoint capabilities
- Develop open, scalable architectures using ArchiMate 2
- Capture, visualize and document the run-state and relationships of objects during program execution
- Instantly drag Breakpoints and Markers to a different line in the source code editor