Sparx Systems is proud to announce the release of MDG Link for DOORS, Version 2.0.
This release improves connectivity and data exchange between the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect model repository and Telelogic's DOORS® product.
Key Advances in Version 2.0 include:
- Objects in Trash package automatically restored, based on DOORS Filters during subsequent imports
- Model Hierarchy now synchronized when importing from a DOORS View
- Added context-sensitive “Locate In DOORS” command (requires Absolute Number to be mapped)
- Resolved issue with DXL Timeout warnings during import
- Improved handling of control characters in DOORS data to avoid XML errors during import
- Enterprise Architect Package locks are now detected before attempting to perform operations
- Improved import to preserve carriage returns in notes data