The Object Management Group's Data Distribution Service is the first open middleware standard that addresses the publish-subscribe communications needs for real-time and embedded systems.
MDG Technology for DDS helps engineers and architects to design complex data communications services that operate upon extensive, stringent Quality of Service parameters that govern reliability, bandwidth, delivery deadlines and resource limits.
Design complex, data-centric publish-subscribe services for OpenSplice and RTI DDS with Enterprise Architect.Key Features
- Specify Data-Centric Publishers, Subscribers, Topics and QoS Policies
- Define Data Local Reconstruction mappings for effective DDS data access
- Create heterogeneous DDS applications across different host environments
- Generate executable source code in C, C++, C#, Java using MDA (Model Driven Architecture)
- Target DDS implementations for the OpenSplice and RTI platforms
For further information, please see the MDG Technology for DDS User Guide, in pdf format (615 KB)