This page provides resources for users who intend to deploy Enterprise Architect in a shared, team environment.
Team based modeling can involve usage of a DBMS server for shared model repositories, role-based security to help govern editor permissions and performance optimization for remote repository connections (for example when editing a model via VPN).
Resources for each of these needs are listed below:DBMS Repositories:
- Setup Scripts: For server-based model repositories
- 'Base' Data: To load up initial data into DBMS
- Schema Updates: Add indexes to existing repositories
- Cloud Services: Learn more about Enterprise Architect and the Cloud.
- User Security Key: For enabling role-based security