Enterprise Architect - the Solution for IT Professionals
"Based on the UML standard, with advanced features like model to model transformations (MDA), data base modeling, code generation templates, links to Eclipse and Visual Studio .Net, support for C#, C++, Java, VB, VB.Net, Delphi, Python, PHP, ActionScript and much more, Enterprise Architect is the ideal tool for the professional consultant or developer."
For consultants, software developers, business analysts and others involved in the design and communication of software and business systems, Enterprise Architect offers an excellent set of high-end features at an affordable price.
Combining powerful code and database engineering capabilities with a fully WYSIWYG report writer, industry standard UML , shared model support and low cost of ownership, Enterprise Architect gives the IT professional the productivity edge in a competitive market. If you need to reverse engineer legacy code, capture database models, specify requirements and manage model changes effectively, Enterprise Architect is the tool for you.
For consultants, Enterprise Architect's extensive automation interface, code generation templates, RTF templates, UML Patterns, UML Profiles and MDA style transformations are the kind of high-end features that let you define a domain specific "turn key" solution for your clients and for your target industry.
If you are a business analyst trying to model and understand complex business processes, a software developer, system architect, consultant, deployment manager, tester, requirements management expert, project manager or similar, Enterprise Architect has the features and performance that make your job that much easier.
At a fraction of the cost of some competing products, Enterprise Architect provides "out of the box" features that can quickly boost productivity and let you focus on the real issues and decisions.
Professional features include:
- Support for all 14 UML diagrams from the OMG's UML specification
- Powerful and easy to use WYSIWYG document generator producing high quality RTF output
- HTML report generation
- Code generation and reverse engineering for many popular languages
- Code generation templates to allow customization of output
- Model Driven Architecture (MDA) Transformations, including Transformation templates
- Built in Transformations for DDL, Java, C#, EJB and XSD.
- Version control using CVS or SCC compliant tools
- Industry standard XMI import/export facility
- Generate complex XML Schema from UML models
- Data base modeling
- UML Profile support for defining standard extensions
- UML Patterns support
- Comprehensive automation interface for scripting and plug-ins
- Dependency graphs and matrix support
- Plug-ins to link Enterprise Architect with leading IDE's such as Eclipse and Visual Studio .Net
- Free "Viewer" edition for distribution to clients and others only interested in reading models
Ease of deployment and product support:
- Competent and effective email support from Sparx Systems staff
- Excellent documentation in both PDF and HTML Help format
- Lightweight installer (~41.5 MB or less)
- Standard Windows Installer based setup
- Support for Microsoft® Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows XP or Windows 2000
- Linux support running under Cross-Over Office