Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Enterprise Architect has comprehensive support for Delphi properties. These are implemented as Tagged Values, with a specialized property editor to help create and modify Class properties. By using the 'Feature Visibility' element context menu option, you can display the 'tags' compartment that contains the properties. Imported Delphi Classes with properties have this feature automatically made visible for your convenience.
Manually activate the property editor
Using the Delphi Properties editor, you can build properties quickly and simply; from here you can:
- Change the name and scope (only Public and Published are currently supported)
- Change the property type (the drop-down list includes all defined Classes in the project)
- Set the Read and Write information (the drop-down lists have all the attributes and operations from the current Class; you can also enter free text)
- Set 'Stored' to True or False
- Set the Implements information
- Set the default value, if one exists