Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Use these windows and facilities to: locate and list Requirement elements in the model; add, move and delete the elements; display and edit the properties and characteristics of individual elements; and generate reports on Packages or specific elements.
- Project Browser - shows the content and structure of your model
- Specification Manager - shows Requirements (and other element types) in a simple text format, and helps you to create and manage these elements
- Diagram List - lists the elements in a diagram, filtered and sorted according to the settings you define; shows all or selected default properties of each element
- Package Browser - lists the elements in a Package, filtered and sorted according to the settings you define; shows all or selected default properties of each element
- (Requirements) Diagram - shows the arrangement of a group of Requirements, and can show whether the elements are in the same Package or different Packages
- Model Search - enables you to locate Requirements in general in the model, or specific Requirement elements, according to the search criteria you use
- Model Views - enables you to maintain links to commonly-used elements, and to rapidly show developments and changes in (Requirement) Package contents through either reports or slide shows of selected diagrams
- Properties - shows every standard property of a selected element, whether updated by the user or maintained automatically by the system
- Tagged Values - shows extended properties of a selected Requirement element
- Element Browser - shows every added-on property, such as attributes, operations, Tagged Values and constraints
- Notes - displays the detailed description of a requirement, and any other additional information recorded on the requirement