Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Report on Requirements
Enterprise Architect provides two report generation facilities that help you to output document reports and web reports on your model structure and components.
The document reporting facility is especially comprehensive, and contains a number of features that provide particular support to Requirements Management:
- A requirements report template that extracts details of external requirements in the model; you can copy and tailor this template for your particular requirements
- Options in the Specification Manager, Diagram List, Package Browser and Model Search to generate reports on selected (Requirement) items from the collected information
- The Implementation Report, which lists for a selected Package the elements that require implementers, together with any source elements in Realize (Implements) relationships with those elements
- The Dependency Report, which lists for a selected Package any elements that are dependent on another element for their specification; for example, a Use Case derives its specification from the Requirement that it realizes
- Package Browser
- Implementation Details Report
- Generate Documentation
- Document Reports
- Dependency Details Report