Author Topic: EA blocket for user actions  (Read 1470 times)

Evgeny Florov

• EA User
    • View Profile
EA blocket for user actions
« on: September 21, 2015, 03:14:49 am »
Upon pressing of the Add button in dialogue (a screenshot I apply) the program is blocked for interaction (as though there was a hidden modal window which a capture all user input focus). The program is closed only by means of removal from Windows task manager.

How to correct a problem?

EDIT> As bothered to fight against bugs, hands fall already.   :-/  :-X "Be damned that day when I sat down at a steering-wheel of this vacuum cleaner" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf44O-U1VMA
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:26:37 am by epflorov »

Evgeny Florov

• EA User
    • View Profile
Re: EA blocket for user actions
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 03:46:27 am »
I removed EA. Then I install trial EA. Then I removed trial EA. Then to put again full-fledged EA. Then I tried in different options: on the main screen, on the second screen, in the full-screen mode, in a small window - at some point dialogue of addition appeared and now it seems as constantly appears.
It is necessary to finish the project, I breathe every other time not to maleficiate. Dances with a tambourine. Frankly speaking for a long time I weaned from such.

skiwi

• EA Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: EA blocket for user actions
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 10:26:45 am »
Can't view the image.

Please advise exact steps you took from the beginning to get to the point where the add button shows.

PS Please turn off signatures and link to irrelevant youtube vidoes
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:28:15 am by skiwi »
Orthogonality rules
Using EA14.0 (1422) on Windows 10 Enterprise/64 bit. Repositories in SQLServer2014 R2 & Access2003/JET4.0