Author Topic: Settings spell checker in virtual environment  (Read 1508 times)

mrblack12

• EA User
    • View Profile
Settings spell checker in virtual environment
« on: May 16, 2017, 08:18:13 pm »
Hi,

in my current project we're using EA in a Citrix environment. Because we are a Dutch company we're using the Dutch spelling checker. I noticed however that restarting EA resets the main dictionary language back to American English. Apparently the custom choice of a different main dictionary language isn't maintained in the project repository or anywhere else (e.g. Workspace). However, I also use a local version of EA privately on my laptop, and there the setting to the Dutch dictionary language is preserved. So I'm guessing this has something to do with EA running in a virtual environment?

Does anyone else have these issues? And if so, is Sparx resolving this in future releases?

Rick

Eve

• EA Administrator
  • EA Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Settings spell checker in virtual environment
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 08:47:38 am »
We don't officially support Citrix environments. (We don't have a test environment and as far as I know, there is no plan to get one.) If there are issues specific to that environment they are likely to remain.

All spell checker related options are stored in the registry at: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sparx Systems\EA400\SSCE

Is that key being reset/reloaded on launch or something?
Eve

support@sparxsystems.com