Author Topic: How to delete ForkJoinH elements?  (Read 368 times)

michielper

• EA User
    • View Profile
How to delete ForkJoinH elements?
« on: May 08, 2018, 09:31:58 pm »
When I run a Simulation (UML Activity chart), I encounter a ForkJoinH element that I thought I deleted..... But I cannot find it in the project browser, nor via an Extended search. It seems that ForkJoinHs arent listed in the Project Browser at all! Why not?

So... How can I get rid of this ForkJoinH??

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
Re: How to delete ForkJoinH elements?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 09:58:07 pm »
I'd guess a Model Validation will do that for you. If not you need to run a query and use Repository.Execute("DELETE...") Or you go with Simon's suggestion.

q.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:45:19 pm by qwerty »

Simon M

• EA Administrator
  • EA Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 08:44:55 am »
Use the relationships window. If there is a connector it will show up there.

If you don't know which element is linked to it, select everything on the diagram. It will show all relationships and you can find the one targetting a fork/join and add it back on the diagram, then delete it properly.
Simon

support@sparxsystems.com

michielper

• EA User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 12:17:20 am »
Use the relationships window. If there is a connector it will show up there.

If you don't know which element is linked to it, select everything on the diagram. It will show all relationships and you can find the one targetting a fork/join and add it back on the diagram, then delete it properly.

Ok thanks! Although I solved my problem in another way (deleting and recreating an element) this method would certainly have worked. I never used this window until now... EA still has many hidden gems!  :)