Author Topic: Swim lane header font changing  (Read 656 times)

michielper

• EA User
    • View Profile
Swim lane header font changing
« on: July 18, 2018, 07:38:46 pm »
The font size of the names of my swim lanes (in UML Activity Charts) changes back to 8 points after I have set it to 12 points in the swim lane dialog!  >:(
This happens every time. I change the font in the swim lane dialog, save and close the diagram, reopen it and the font is set back to 8 points. Extremely annoying!

So is there a way to prevent this or perhaps to change the default font for swim lane headings? The swim lane headings do NOT change when I change the default font in Preferences!

I am using EA version 13 on Windows 10.

Sunshine

• EA User
  • Its the results that count
    • View Profile
Re: Swim lane header font changing
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 08:22:43 pm »
Interesting I just tried this in version 14 build 1422 and I get the same result. But weird in the sense the in the diagram it looks bigger than 8 point more like 12 point. However the dialog does say 8 point after following these steps
1) setting it to 18 point and saving swimlane change,
2) save the diagram,
2) closing the diagram and
3) re-opening it again to observe it resetting back to 8 point that looks like 12 point

You should raise this as bug with Sparx Systems.
Happy to help
:)

michielper

• EA User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 07:44:45 pm »
Interesting I just tried this in version 14 build 1422 and I get the same result. But weird in the sense the in the diagram it looks bigger than 8 point more like 12 point. However the dialog does say 8 point after following these steps
1) setting it to 18 point and saving swimlane change,
2) save the diagram,
2) closing the diagram and
3) re-opening it again to observe it resetting back to 8 point that looks like 12 point

You should raise this as bug with Sparx Systems.

Thanks for proving this problem to be reproducible! I did raise a bug for it indeed.

matthew.james

• EA User
  • Am I supposed to say something here ... ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 09:02:15 am »
I'm seeing similar problems - in that the font dialog is reporting font size of 8 even where elements have visually different fotn sizes.  Very bizarre
http://www.sparxsystems.com/forums/smf/index.php/topic,40176.0.html