Author Topic: Problem in creating new a diagram  (Read 568 times)

Volkan

• EA User
    • View Profile
Problem in creating new a diagram
« on: June 25, 2019, 04:54:54 pm »
I am using the trial version of EA on windows 8. It worked very well in the past week. But today it suddenly does not create a new diagram. I can open the project and browse the models. But when I want to add a diagram or element to a package, it becomes dead and I cannot use it. I have to kill it via task-manager. I tried to re-install EA, it did not work at all. What is the problem? Thank you!

Arquesoft (Mauricio Moya)

• EA User
  • EA Consulting and development in Spanish
    • View Profile
    • Arquesoft website
Re: Problem in creating new a diagram
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 03:38:20 am »
I've seen errors like the one you describe, but they are always solved by reinstalling (repair install) the software. Did you try it?
-------------
Need email notifications in EA? fully-automated baselines? a simple way to share your models via web? A copy of all your model diagrams in a folder? visit https://latam.arquesoft.com/en

Volkan

• EA User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 09:54:15 am »
I've seen errors like the one you describe, but they are always solved by reinstalling (repair install) the software. Did you try it?

Hi, thank you very much for the reply! I tried to reinstall EA several times and I also tried to restart the computer many times. But it did not work for the whole afternoon. After a night's sleep, I tried this morning and it worked well again!!! Maybe EA was tired and needed a rest.

Arquesoft (Mauricio Moya)

• EA User
  • EA Consulting and development in Spanish
    • View Profile
    • Arquesoft website
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 03:53:17 am »
..., I tried this morning and it worked well again!!! Maybe EA was tired and needed a rest.

Well, I'm not surprised  ;D
-------------
Need email notifications in EA? fully-automated baselines? a simple way to share your models via web? A copy of all your model diagrams in a folder? visit https://latam.arquesoft.com/en