Author Topic: Creating roadmap between diagrams in 2 different packages  (Read 210 times)

SJ

• EA User
    • View Profile
Can I create a roadmap between a baseline architecture diagram and a target architecture diagram between that are in 2 different packages ?

SJ

Arquesoft (Mauricio Moya)

• EA User
  • EA Consulting and development in Spanish
    • View Profile
    • Arquesoft website
Re: Creating roadmap between diagrams in 2 different packages
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 01:24:09 am »
Sure you can, because the roadmap diagram is not restricted to the package it belongs, I mean, the roadmap is a type of diagram that allows you to represent phases in a timeline. So you can represent you phases in this kind of diagram. You can even create the diagram in a package different from baseline or target archicture packages
-------------
Need email notifications in EA? fully-automated baselines? a simple way to share your models via web? A copy of all your model diagrams in a folder? visit https://latam.arquesoft.com/en

SJ

• EA User
    • View Profile
Re: Creating roadmap between diagrams in 2 different packages
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 04:19:49 am »
Thanks

Sure you can, because the roadmap diagram is not restricted to the package it belongs, I mean, the roadmap is a type of diagram that allows you to represent phases in a timeline. So you can represent you phases in this kind of diagram. You can even create the diagram in a package different from baseline or target archicture packages