Author Topic: How can you set type of signal received by an AcceptEventAction in EA 15.0.1512?  (Read 155 times)

Colin Coates

• EA User
    • View Profile
In previous versions of EA, I was able to view the properties of an AcceptEventAction (in an Activity Diagram) and then set the type of Signal it received; this option appears to have either moved or been removed in EA 15.01512.

Has anyone worked out how to do this in the latest version of EA?

PeterHeintz

• EA User
    • View Profile
Go to the docked properties window and select the tab “Trigger”.
Best regards,

Peter Heintz

Colin Coates

• EA User
    • View Profile
If I select the AcceptEventAction and then press the return/enter key then the docked properties window is displayed and the Triggers page can be selected.

If I double click the AcceptEventAction a modal properties window is displayed that is missing the Triggers page.

I am very confused about this. I think it would be better to do away with the modal properties window or unify the information it presents with the "docked properties".

Anyway, thanks again for your assistance Peter.

Paolo F Cantoni

• EA Guru
  • Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
    • View Profile
If I select the AcceptEventAction and then press the return/enter key then the docked properties window is displayed and the Triggers page can be selected.

If I double click the AcceptEventAction a modal properties window is displayed that is missing the Triggers page.

I am very confused about this. I think it would be better to do away with the modal properties window or unify the information it presents with the "docked properties".

Anyway, thanks again for your assistance Peter.
You mean you want Concistency, konsistency, consistensy! TMUffe - after Paolo

To quote from a famous Oz filM ("the Castle") "Tell'im 'es dreamin!"

Polo
Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
... Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of achieving correctness....
-Semantica-
Helsinki Principle Rules!