Author Topic: Tagged Value Window in EA 15.1.1526  (Read 884 times)

m2i7c9k

• EA User
    • View Profile
Tagged Value Window in EA 15.1.1526
« on: February 25, 2020, 08:22:25 am »
Hi Guys!

What is to happen when I click on the Editor's icon (Element group) and then click on the Tagged values? Because I do not see tagged value window :(
What I missed?

Thanks

Milan

RoyC

• EA Administrator
  • EA Practitioner
  • Read The Help!
    • View Profile
Re: Tagged Value Window in EA 15.1.1526
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 10:00:33 am »
There isn't a Tagged Values window any more. That Tagged Values option exposes (if it is not already visible) the Tagged Values segment of the 'Element' tab of the 'Properties' window. These are the Tagged Values appropriate to the element Profile. Basic Tagged Values are accessed on the 'Tags' tab (which looks and behaves like the Tagged Values window). You can use the toolbar of the 'Tags' tab to create profile-specific tagged Values, but once created they are listed on the 'Element' tab.

You can switch to the Properties dialog (third button in the Properties window toolbar) and see a '<profile name>' tab on the right-hand side of the dialog (for the profile-specific Tagged Values) and a 'Tags' tab (for the basic Tagged Values), both of which tabs look and behave like the Tagged Values window.
Best Regards, Roy

m2i7c9k

• EA User
    • View Profile
Re: Tagged Value Window in EA 15.1.1526
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 05:41:20 am »
Hi Roy,

Thank you :) You helped me a lot :) After importing my profile, I saw my tagged values.

Milan