Author Topic: Model View fontsize is larger in generated HTML than on the diagram in EA  (Read 210 times)

wivel

• EA User
  • Driven by Models
    • View Profile
Hi
The font size in the Model Views in the generated HTML is larger than that it is on the diagram in EA. This means that when I resize the Model View so alla elements are visible in EA, not all elements are visible in the HTML version. It happens in all the EA models I have, so I think it must be a general issue with my configuration. I have tried a fresh installation via CrossOver MAC/Wine and there it works as expected.

What can be the issue here?

/Henrik
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:22:39 am by wivel »

wivel

• EA User
  • Driven by Models
    • View Profile
I have now tried to generate HTML while being connected to a standard monitor (1920*1200) with font scaling set to 100% and not to my regular 4K monitor, where font scaling is set to 150%, and here the fonts are as they should be.

My theory is that the font scaling could be the issue, but more investigation is needed.

Henrik 

wivel

• EA User
  • Driven by Models
    • View Profile
New theory to the font issue. I have placed the Model View element inside a frame and it seems that the Model View is picking up the font size of that frame when generating HTML. More investigation needed  :)