Author Topic: v15.2 - Can I suppress the (new?) text at the top of the Feature Linked Note?  (Read 2033 times)

Paolo F Cantoni

• EA Guru
  • Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
    • View Profile
I've only just noticed that when you NOW attach a note to an item (via the "Link this Note to an ELement Feature" functionality), there is additional information at the top of the Note text - indicating to which feature the note is linked.

I'm pretty sure it DIDN'T do that previously.  Is it possible to suppress that text?  For some "simple diagrams" that is "too much information"  - executives think it is "too technical".

Does anybody know which version it came in with? DO I need to pop in a future request?

TIA,
Paolo
Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
... Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of achieving correctness....
-Semantica-
Helsinki Principle Rules!

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
15.1 still looks "as usual". However, I noticed that for a linked attribute 15.1 shows the notes while previous only show the name. Not looking into any details or whether the culprit is sitting in front of the keyboard. I don't have any post 15.1 installations. And 14 upwards is only used if I'm forced to.

q.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:38:13 pm by qwerty »

Paolo F Cantoni

• EA Guru
  • Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
    • View Profile
[BUMP]

So, is it possible?

Paolo
Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
... Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of achieving correctness....
-Semantica-
Helsinki Principle Rules!