Author Topic: Profile diagram override  (Read 2148 times)

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
Profile diagram override
« on: July 20, 2021, 09:33:08 pm »
I do have my own diagram for profile modeling. However, when it's placed in a «*profile» package the toolbox is always replaced by the system toolbox. The only way I currently have around that is to place the diagrams in a neutral package inside the «*profile» package. Any other bug fix for that?

q.

Paolo F Cantoni

• EA Guru
  • Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
    • View Profile
Re: Profile diagram override
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 11:44:37 pm »
I do have my own diagram for profile modelling. However, when it's placed in a «*profile» package the toolbox is always replaced by the system toolbox. The only way I currently have around that is to place the diagrams in a neutral package inside the «*profile» package. Any other bug fix for that?

q.
You could make your other toolbox permanently visible.
I have the reverse issue.  Sometimes I want to do profile related work in a non-profile package, so I just enable the profile toolboxes to be visible in addition to the toolbox(es) for that diagram type.

HTH,
Paolo
Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
... Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of achieving correctness....
-Semantica-
Helsinki Principle Rules!

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
Re: Profile diagram override
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 12:51:21 am »
Well, I just don't want it always open. Only for when doing profile work, namely when profile diagram is open. Probably not an option for me :-/

q.