Author Topic: Image manager size limitation ?  (Read 1574 times)

Qwe_EA

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Image manager size limitation ?
« on: September 28, 2021, 02:54:59 pm »
Hi.

I want to use image manager in my design and want to know is there any limitation for number or size of the images when add to project?
and can we create folder in image manager window?

Thanks.

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
Re: Image manager size limitation ?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 05:25:09 pm »
There is no size limit except or that of your database. I would guess that bulky images would slow down rendering. And I have no idea about what you mean with the packages.

q.

Qwe_EA

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 05:45:16 pm »
There is no size limit except or that of your database. I would guess that bulky images would slow down rendering. And I have no idea about what you mean with the packages.

q.

Thanks for your reply.

in Image Manager window, only images are shown and there is not any folder and new images only adds list. It should be good, if we can create folders and put our new images into that folder.

Geert Bellekens

• EA Guru
  • Make EA work for YOU!
    • View Profile
    • Enterprise Architect Consultant and Value Added Reseller
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 05:58:33 pm »
in Image Manager window, only images are shown and there is not any folder and new images only adds list. It should be good, if we can create folders and put our new images into that folder.

You can use the link on the bottom of the page to send a feature request.

Geert

Eve

• EA Administrator
  • EA Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 08:05:29 am »
It won't be coming. Use an image asset instead. This means that you can organize them by packages, add relationships, aliases, and generally treat them like any other model element.

https://sparxsystems.com/enterprise_architect_user_guide/15.2/modeling/image_assets.html
Eve

support@sparxsystems.com