Author Topic: v15.2 & v16β t_connector.DestStereotype misbehaves on reload!!!  (Read 1732 times)

Paolo F Cantoni

• EA Guru
  • Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
    • View Profile
This needs to be fixed ASAP!
If you try to set the TargetEnd Stereotype for a connector (via the dialog ellipsis), it is visible in the properties window and a shapescript can react to it (target.Stereotype value)!  The t_xref entry is correct.

HOWEVER, if you reload the diagram, the entry disappears from the properties window and the mark in the dialog is missing!  The shapescript will no longer react to the target.Stereotype value (since it's no longer cached in memory)!  Reloading the repository doesn't change anything.  If you reset the same value, you get a NEW entry in the t_xref, which ALSO disappears when you reload the diagram.

Truly EAUI!  As an Aussie, I am ashamed of such coding!

NOTE: I haven't tested this on v16β but, as q would say, I can bet money it's also present there!

Reported,
Paolo
Inconsistently correct systems DON'T EXIST!
... Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of achieving correctness....
-Semantica-
Helsinki Principle Rules!

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
Re: v15.2 & v16β t_connector.DestStereotype misbehaves on reload!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 08:49:51 pm »
Haha, I would :-) Funny enough I just posted another bug regarding connector shapes. Lucky me I got used to that and my blood pressure is still normal....

q.