Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Sparx System's WebEA is an application designed to display the data from Enterprise Architect models in a web browser, which means users can review and comment on a model in real time, on a range of mobile devices or a remote work station, without needing to install Enterprise Architect.
- Users of WebEA require a HTML5 / CSS3 compatible web browser
- A client's device will require network connectivity to the web server hosting WebEA
- Users of WebEA will require this information in order to connect to and log into a WebEA model:
- The complete URL; that is, machine name/IP number and optionally the port number and/or the
path to the WebEA files, depending on how the web server has been configured
- The name of the model to access
- (Optional) an access code necessary to open a model, if one has been configured
- (Optional) the user ID and password required to open a model, if user security has been applied