As a Trainer and UML/Modeling expert it is essential your students have access to both the fundamentals and the high-end features. Enterprise Architect provides both in a comprehensive package that comes with high quality PDF or HTML Help based documentation and numerous examples, add-ons and free resources.
Whether you are teaching business analysis, system design, quality management or related subjects, Enterprise Architect can provide the core of a complete training package. And best of, with its low cost you can afford to include the cost of the tool as part of your overall training package - helping you provide continuity from the class room to the real world.
Enterprise Architect is now used by over 740,000+ registered users in over 130 countries and in a wide range of sectors - from government to aerospace, military, education, automotive, advertising, financials, banking, law, entertainment, games, media, hardware, software and more. With its broad range of appeal, simple interface and ease of use, Enterprise Architect is the ideal candidate for your next training course.
Based on industry standard UML 2.5
Enterprise Architect Corporate also includes:
- Integrated user security
- Support for many popular DBMS systems as the back-end repository
- Support for CVS and SCC based version control
- Baseline capability to capture "point in time" snapshots of model contents
- Comprehensive "compare and diff" capability to help track change
- Support for very large models
- Support for distributed development using version control, replication or shared model
Add to the above, standard features like:
- Support for all 14 UML 2.5 diagrams from the OMG's UML 2.5 specification
- Powerful and easy to use WYSIWYG document generator producing high quality RTF output
- HTML report generation
- Code generation and reverse engineering for many popular languages
- Model Driven Architecture (MDA) Transformations
- Industry standard XMI import/export facility
- Schema generation
- Data base modeling
- UML Profile support for defining standard extensions
- Patterns support
- Comprehensive automation interface for scripting and plug-ins
- Dependency graphs and matrix support
- Plug-ins to link EA with leading IDE's such as Eclipse and Visual Studio .Net 2003
- Free "Viewer" edition for distribution to clients and staff only interested in reading models
Watch previously recorded webinars, or register to be part of future webinars hosted by our experts.
Visit Webinar Series
Visit our popular library of UML Tutorials today, highlighting concepts, models and changes in UML 2.
Start a Tutorial today
Sparx Systems Global Training Partners can support you in bringing you up to speed.
Find Your Local Trainer
Extensive Support and Deployment Features:
- Training from a wide range of capable and experienced 3rd party professionals
- Competent and effective email support from Sparx Systems staff
- Excellent documentation in both PDF and HTML Help format
- Lightweight installer (~150 MB or less)
- Floating license available
- Standard Windows Installer based setup
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP
- Linux support running under Cross-Over Office 14.0.0 or later
- Webinars: View Recorded Webinars or Register for upcoming sessions
- Demonstration Videos: Get up to speed fast with visual walk-throughs
- Tutorials: Technical overviews of UML and Enterprise Architect
- Case Studies: Read how Enterprise Architect has helped shape the world
- White Papers: An extensive repository of technical articles from Sparx Systems and Partners
- Enterprise Architect User Guide: Recently rebuilt with improved navigation and context search from Enterprise Architect
- Sparx Systems Forum: Post Questions, get tips and tricks from over 170,000 Registered Forum Members