Installing Enterprise Architect Under Linux or macOS
Using Wine, it is possible to install and run Enterprise Architect on Debian-based Linux systems, such as Ubuntu and Linux Mint, as well as on macOS systems.
Information relating to installation and use of specific products on different platforms can be found in the topics listed in the Learn More section.
- Installing Enterprise Architect under Linux
- Installing Enterprise Architect under macOS
- Installing the Jet 4.0 Database Engine Using Wine
- Installing ODBC Drivers Using Wine
- Using Enterprise Architect's Visual Execution Analyzer (VEA) With Wine
- Installing Enterprise Architect Add-Ins Using Wine
- Configuring the MDG Link for Eclipse Add-In using Wine
- Configuring Subversion for Enterprise Architect using Wine
- Configuring Enterprise Architect's Pro Cloud Server Using Wine
- Wine HQ website
- Winetricks Script
- A list of Enterprise Architect Add-Ins developed by Sparx Systems can be found at: https://sparxsystems.com/products