Editions and Features
Enterprise Architect 14 builds on the solid modeling base of previous versions and comes with an exciting list of new and refined features.
The Desktop edition has been retired and the Systems Engineering and Business and Software Engineering editions have been joined together into the Unified Edition providing unprecedented value. The Unified Edition includes many new capabilities, features, a rich palette of patterns and useful tooling. To see a full list of the Enterprise Architect 14 features please see our release page.
- Data Bridge for Enterprise Architect (Jira/ServiceNow/more..)
- MDG Integration for Office
- DOORS link, Row Level Security Configuration Interface
- SysML Parametrics, HDL, ADA
- DDS, Linux satellite service
- Math support in script library
- BPSim Model Configuration, BPSim Execution Engine
- BPEL, UAF, UPDM, Visual Studio Integration
- DMN execution and code generation
- Executable State Machines, Modelica simulation
- Zachman, TOGAF, BPEL, UAF, UPDM, VS Integration
- SysML and DMN Modeling Only
- BABOK, BIZBOK, SIMF, CMMN
- Cloud support, floating licenses
- Memory Profiler, Mono debugger, Metrics
- Code generation and import improvements
- All new new patterns & perspectives
- Meta-models, & many other improvements
In future we will release a purchasable add-on for the Corporate and Unified editions.