The Links tab of the element Properties dialog displays a list of all relationships active for the current element.
The Relationships panel lists the relationships this element has. The:
- Element column identifies the elements this element is related to
- Element Stereotype column identifies the stereotype (if any) of the element
- Type column identifies the element type of the related element
- Connection column identifies the type of relationship
- Stereotype column identifies the stereotype (if any) of the relationship.
From the Links tab you can perform operations on a relationship, by right-clicking on the relationship to display the context menu.
- Hide the relationship on the diagram, click on the Hide Relation menu option; the option then changes to Show Relation, which you select to redisplay the relationship on the diagram
- Display the relationship Properties dialog, click on the Relationship Properties menu option
- Highlight the related element in the Project Browser, click on the Locate Related Object menu option
- Delete the relationship from the model and all diagrams, click on the Delete Relationship menu option; the system prompts you to confirm the deletion.