Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
'Set Visibility Level' menu is not available
The 'Set Visibility Level' menu item can be hidden from users for a number of reasons:
- You are not connecting to the model via a Cloud connection
- You are not using Enterprise Architect release 14 (or above)
- You are not using the Ultimate edition of Enterprise Architect
- The Cloud Server you are connected to has an expired license and is now operating as the free edition
- The model you are connecting to is NOT Oracle or MS SQL Server based
- The model in the Cloud Server you are connecting to is not configured with the 'Enable Pro Features (OSLC, WebEA and Integration)' option
- The model you are connecting to has not been configured/adjusted for Visibility Levels (that is, the update script has not been run against the database)
- The currently logged on application user has not been granted access to the 'Visibility Level Admin' Enterprise Architect security permission.