This section discusses the Enterprise Architect Integrated, or Model Driven, Development Environment (MDDE).
- Getting started with the prerequisites and tools of the MDDE
- How to set up the scripts to control actions
- How to use the code editors across the development environment
- How to build, debug, run, test and deploy your application code
- How to search files for data names and structures.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.